Resource icon

Fearless & Strikerless 4123 2021-01-09

Just uploaded you version 666 on TFF's Hot Tub for testing. I'm really curious about the testing result there. Espero que não te importes! :)

Just uploaded you version 666 on TFF's Hot Tub for testing. I'm really curious about the testing result there. Espero que não te importes! :)

Na boa ;)

Looking forward to seeing how it does too - thanks for uploding it!

Obrigado, e olha... hoje levas 3-0 :ROFLMAO:... estou a brincar!

😂😂😂😂😂

desde que ganhe o campeonato ate posso levar 10 😁

btw - want to run a test to compare how the tactic works with "attacking" mentality vs "very attacking" as i think that most of the goals that are conceeded on the counter are from literally playing on the edge. Curious to see if it still performs up front and is better defensively

Hi Veez, I have to say this tactic is amazing. I've just used your new version above and the football that it plays is orgasmic. I love the movement of the players and the moves are a joy to watch, nice one touch passes and beautiful goals. Just a quick few questions if you don't mind mate. Do you ever change mentality in really big games or away games? I've only used to the new one in a few back to back home games, so I havent had an away game just yet. Also, do you think retrained strikers work well in the AMC slots? Cheers for the amazing tactic Veez mate 👌🙂

Hi Veez, I have to say this tactic is amazing. I've just used your new version above and the football that it plays is orgasmic. I love the movement of the players and the moves are a joy to watch, nice one touch passes and beautiful goals. Just a quick few questions if you don't mind mate. Do you ever change mentality in really big games or away games? I've only used to the new one in a few back to back home games, so I havent had an away game just yet. Also, do you think retrained strikers work well in the AMC slots? Cheers for the amazing tactic Veez mate 👌🙂

Awesome!! Love to hear that it's working that well for you and you enjoy the flow of play. Thanks for the feedback!

In regards to team mentality - i've always used very attacking, however, as i mentioned in my previous message i'm thinking of doing a whole season test simply on attacking, as i find that sometimes we are really playing (and living) on the edge and s iple hoofed ball up field by the opposition can catch the whole team off guard, even with a standard defensive line. Due to the very attacking mentality, CB's sometimes also make very stupid passes up the field even with "fewer risky passes" and "shorter passing". I'm hoping that changing to an attacking mentality can reduce this instance while still keeping the attacking edge and prowess. I might just make 2 holidayed seasons with both and compare results.

For example - a lot of conceeded goals are in the last few moments of the match - therefore im'm currently experimenting with changing to cttacking when i have a 2 goals lead, so we arent risking so much - working well thus far.

In regards to strikers - if they have the right attributes, definitely re-train them! For the SS you should go for someone very fast, with good finishing, composure, off the ball, flair, dribbling and if possible passing and vision, although it's not essential.

AM's should have better passing ability, however shuld also have good stats in the above mentioned attributes.

Last edited:
Awesome!! Love to hear that it's working that well for you and you enjoy the flow of play. Thanks for the feedback!

In regards to team mentality - i've always used very attacking, however, as i mentioned in my previous message i'm thinking of doing a whole season test simply on attacking, as i find that sometimes we are really playing (and living) on the edge and s iple hoofed ball up field by the opposition can catch the whole team off guard, even with a standard defensive line. Due to the very attacking mentality, CB's sometimes also make very stupid passes up the field even with "fewer risky passes" and "shorter passing". I'm hoping that changing to an attacking mentality can reduce this instance while still keeping the attacking edge and prowess. I might just make 2 holidayed seasons with both and compare results.

For example - a lot of conceeded goals are in the last few moments of the match - therefore im'm currently experimenting with changing to cttacking when i have a 2 goals lead, so we arent risking so much - working well thus far.

In regards to strikers - if they have the right attributes, definitely re-train them! For the SS you should go for someone very fast, with good finishing, composure, off the ball, flair, dribbling and if possible passing and vision, although it's not essential.

AM's should have better passing ability, however shuld also have good stats in the above mentioned attributes.

Thanks for the reply dude, much appreciated 🙂

My team got found out at the end of the season (using Phoenix 3.0 the patch killer)

after 3 successful seasons with Wolfsburg in the middle of the season I'm going to test this tactics.

Cheers

I tried changing the mentality to attacking like you suggested and its amazing. It's really strong at the back and doesn't lose any attacking threat. This is a brilliant tactic Veez, by far my favourite tactic on this years game

I tried changing the mentality to attacking like you suggested and its amazing. It's really strong at the back and doesn't lose any attacking threat. This is a brilliant tactic Veez, by far my favourite tactic on this years game

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback.

I'll start a new season and put it to the test too. Post some screenshots of your results if you can please.

Btw, did you change to attacking on the original v3 or v666?

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback.

I'll start a new season and put it to the test too. Post some screenshots of your results if you can please.

Btw, did you change to attacking on the original v3 or v666?

I done it on the v666 one mate, the one with the mezzalas. Fantastic stuff 🙂

Tbh i dont remember the name either 😂 had a lot of fun with it though! Cheers for remembering! Haven't uploaded tactics in a few years probably. Havent been playing as much as i once did. Have a lot more time to do so now though with the lock down.

Edit: Found the last one, was in 2016!

One of my favourite ones that, tried recreating many times!

those fb's have a lot of instructions ! :p
i am testin this tactic w attacking mentality , doing great atm , more to follow ...
grtz & kutgw !

One of my favourite ones that, tried recreating many times!

Cheers jethers! Me too, actually tried it earlier in this this year's game but no no avail.

However i might try again with some of the things i've learn't creating this one, with the underlaps etc. as one of the problems with this tactic is that you leave your FB's exposed, whereas the 4132 gives them appropriate cover - however, not having 3 at the front will provably change the way it works. I'll look into it though!

those fb's have a lot of instructions ! :p
i am testin this tactic w attacking mentality , doing great atm , more to follow ...
grtz & kutgw !

Lovely! Look forward to seeing those results, cheers!

Last edited:
fgfgf.jpg

going great , but the fb's worry me with all those intructions , question is why do they loose posession so easily ? thinking of removing " dribble less " and " cross less often. "close less down" is another one that triggers me .
also : what training would you implement during the week . Do we need to train set pieces for this tactic ?
more to follow ;)

View attachment 532735

going great , but the fb's worry me with all those intructions , question is why do they loose posession so easily ? thinking of removing " dribble less " and " cross less often. "close less down" is another one that triggers me .
also : what training would you implement during the week . Do we need to train set pieces for this tactic ?
more to follow ;)

those results look promising!

i dont do any specific training.

i agree that the FB's do sometimes loose posession and put the defense under pressure. I'm experimenting with different instructions, however closing down less i think is important, because as they dont have a player in front of them closing down the wing, they get overloaded and if they pressure the player too soon it simply opens up space in behind and they get exploited. i found adding that improved the way they defended - i'm looking into the others though

quick update - i'm pretty sure i've now found the most solid version of the tactic thus far

changing to a 433 has given the FB's much needed defensive cover on the wings and i have also removed some of the the FB's and CM's instructions so they have a little more freedom as per Sw33z's suggestions

despite me thinking this is the best verison, now i need to prove it! i'm running another season with Watford after the promotion to see how it fares - i'm on a very good run as it stands

if anyone is interested in helping me by running a test season themselves, post your email, league and team you want to run it on and i'll send you the 433 version - all i ask is you post your results and feedback when you finish

433.PNG

433v2.PNG

Last edited:
Marcus edwards has also scored 18 goals in 12 appearences as an SS 😁 😁 😁

marcus.PNG