Resource icon

Fearless & Strikerless 4123 2021-01-09

Veez when was last time You upload any tactics?! That strikerless tactic from fm 14 was a gambreaker, i dont remember the name of it.

Veez when was last time You upload any tactics?! That strikerless tactic from fm 14 was a gambreaker, i dont remember the name of it.

Tbh i dont remember the name either 😂 had a lot of fun with it though! Cheers for remembering! Haven't uploaded tactics in a few years probably. Havent been playing as much as i once did. Have a lot more time to do so now though with the lock down.

Edit: Found the last one, was in 2016!

Last edited:
hey veez! Can you show your first eleven from the season of sporting CP where you won everything? cheers

hey veez! Can you show your first eleven from the season of sporting CP where you won everything? cheers

Sure!

SCP.PNG

This one was start of second season with SCP, winning the European Super Cup against Liverpool

SCP2.PNG

Tweaked this by adding a libero, instead of anchor and it works better for me.

Also added aggressive tackle and changed both central midfielders to BWM, so the FBs are more covered.

Love the way the team spreads in attack to open small teams and the way it counters big teams. Good work

Also added aggressive tackle and changed both central midfielders to BWM, so the FBs are more covered.

Love the way the team spreads in attack to open small teams and the way it counters big teams. Good work

Thanks for the feedback!

I hadn't thought of trying a Libero, but that's actually a great idea - will give it a try.

And you're right, sometimes the FB's do get overloaded, even with the AM's man manrking the opposition full-backs. Doesn't changing them to BWM's limit the CM's offensively or will they keep producing?

Can you share your tactic , wonna test this in 2027 with a strong Palermo side .

Do you use libero and BWM on defend or on support?

[QUOTE = "silentborn, publicación: 2513668, miembro: 166084"]
¿Utiliza libero y BWM en defensa o apoyo?
[/CITAR]
segundoGood night, you wouldn't mind putting the tactics I'm Spanish and I don't quite understand you because I practically use the translator to follow your conversations. Thanks a lot

[QUOTE = "silentborn, publicación: 2513668, miembro: 166084"]
¿Utiliza libero y BWM en defensa o apoyo?
[/CITAR]
segundoGood night, you wouldn't mind putting the tactics I'm Spanish and I don't quite understand you because I practically use the translator to follow your conversations. Thanks a lot

Quieres la tactica con los BWM y el Libero que lo outro usuario hablou? Soy Portugues, tu puedo tentar ajudar

Quieres la tactica con los BWM y el Libero que lo outro usuario hablou? Soy Portugues, tu puedo tentar ajudar
Si me la puedes pasar por aquí la táctica te lo agradecería amigo porque estoy empezando con esto y todavía no me aclaro mucho a los roles que tiene los jugadores

Si me la puedes pasar por aquí la táctica te lo agradecería amigo porque estoy empezando con esto y todavía no me aclaro mucho a los roles que tiene los jugadores

no tengo la tatica de lo outro usuario - solo esta

Attachments

• Fearless & Strikerless 4123 v3.fmf
    45.1 KB · Views: 270
[QUOTE = "veez, publicación: 2514021, miembro: 60072"]
no tengo la tatica de lo outro usuario - solo esta
[/CITAR]
Muito obrigado amigo estou escrevendo-lhe a partir do tradutor Google do meu telemóvel

The passing and movement in this tactic is excellent - brilliant work Veez.

EDIT: Absolutely loving this, and noticed you tested with Leeds (my club). I'm on the lookout for a main SS, if you can recommend anyone.

Thanks again

Last edited:
The passing and movement in this tactic is excellent - brilliant work Veez.

EDIT: Absolutely loving this, and noticed you tested with Leeds (my club). I'm on the lookout for a main SS, if you can recommend anyone.

Thanks again

Geat! Thanks for the feedback - post some screenshots of your results when you can please.

I'd recomend Marcus Edwards, David Brooks, Zaniolo - Anyone really fast, with good finishing, dribbling, off the ball, flair, and composure.

In my sporting save Tiago Tomas and Pedro Gonçalves also did briliantly.

Cheers, haven't really played any top teams yet, but this is a great start...

Results.png

Veez! I think that strikerless tactic from FM 14 might be the last time I've enjoyed this game 😁. Hopefully this could do the same!