• 6.png
    6.png
    131.8 KB · Views: 190
not too bad start of the revenge round

Attachments

• 11.png
    11.png
    138.5 KB · Views: 203
season 1 over, an fa cup to put in the trophy cabinet and champs league football next season. i bad run in april threw me off the title challenge and a thumping by villa put a shadow over a pretty successful season, been given 60m to spend so it will be a very busy summer for me!! cant wait for season 2 and hopefully a much better squad to compete with. great tac mate

Attachments

• Leeds United_ Fixtures-2.png
    Leeds United_ Fixtures-2.png
    659 KB · Views: 179
  • Leeds United_ Fixtures-3.png
    Leeds United_ Fixtures-3.png
    669.7 KB · Views: 175
  • English Premier Division_ Profile.png
    English Premier Division_ Profile.png
    752.3 KB · Views: 179
  • Leeds United_ Players.png
    Leeds United_ Players.png
    698.1 KB · Views: 206
update: lower d-line only works against bigger teams

More results from my saves with FC Utrecht and Sundowns (South Africa). Re-training a veteran full-back into my main SS for Sundowns was particularly pleasing. This guy Tebogo Langerman is quite a unique player with amazing athleticism despite age (started with 18 for both pace and acc, sadly declined to 16 during the year), and was simply unstoppable as our main scoring threat. Still used v666 with tweaked set pieces (same as v999, very effective for me esp the long throw in routine). My guess is 666 or 999 should both work at similar level, my suggestion for this tactic is 1) squad building, with particular attention to AMC's 2) trust the Veez!

Attachments

• Eredivisie_ Stages.png
    Eredivisie_ Stages.png
    237.6 KB · Views: 164
  • Gyrano Kerk_ Attributes-2.png
    Gyrano Kerk_ Attributes-2.png
    407.3 KB · Views: 141
  • DStv Premiership_ Stages.png
    DStv Premiership_ Stages.png
    258.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Tebogo Langerman_ Attributes.png
    Tebogo Langerman_ Attributes.png
    379 KB · Views: 188
I finished 1st season with Schalke :)
I won both of the league and the cup

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    603.8 KB · Views: 193
  • 2.png
    2.png
    608.9 KB · Views: 178
  • 3.png
    3.png
    720.3 KB · Views: 103
  • 4.png
    4.png
    723.8 KB · Views: 107
  • 5.png
    5.png
    723.9 KB · Views: 102
  • 111.png
    111.png
    762.7 KB · Views: 133
  • derby.png
    derby.png
    606.9 KB · Views: 205
More results from my saves with FC Utrecht and Sundowns (South Africa). Re-training a veteran full-back into my main SS for Sundowns was particularly pleasing. This guy Tebogo Langerman is quite a unique player with amazing athleticism despite age (started with 18 for both pace and acc, sadly declined to 16 during the year), and was simply unstoppable as our main scoring threat. Still used v666 with tweaked set pieces (same as v999, very effective for me esp the long throw in routine). My guess is 666 or 999 should both work at similar level, my suggestion for this tactic is 1) squad building, with particular attention to AMC's 2) trust the Veez!

thanks for the great feedback as always mate! you always have interesting saves, results and adaptations to SS!!

the set-pieces in v999 are definitely better than the ones in v666 - i'm still undecided defensively though

I finished 1st season with Schalke :)
I won both of the league and the cup

Great results!

Which version did you use? And did you find areas for improvement?

Thanks

Great results!

Which version did you use? And did you find areas for improvement?

Thanks
I used the latest version v999
I really did not find any weak side.
The won league with Schalke... Before start the league i wanted to achive the place in European cups ;)
The strike who has CA 120 shot 28 goals in the league + 15 assists.... It is incredible ;)

I used the latest version v999
I really did not find any weak side.
The won league with Schalke... Before start the league i wanted to achive the place in European cups ;)
The strike who has CA 120 shot 28 goals in the league + 15 assists.... It is incredible ;)

Awesome! Thanks mate

2nd season im struggling tbh, got smashed by liverpool in the community shield 5-2, and after a couple wins i just lost away to Palace 1-0 only having 4 shots and none on target. made a few signings to strengthen but not seeing it yet

Set pieces in version 999 are better but very attacking is too much for my defense.

Last two games were a 6-4 win and a 5-5 draw so I'm gonna try playing on attacking for a season.

very indifferent season so far, cant seem to find a balance at the moment

Attachments

• Leeds United_ Fixtures-4.png
    Leeds United_ Fixtures-4.png
    721.6 KB · Views: 153
2nd season im struggling tbh, got smashed by liverpool in the community shield 5-2, and after a couple wins i just lost away to Palace 1-0 only having 4 shots and none on target. made a few signings to strengthen but not seeing it yet

Second season starts of iffy when you change the squad a lor usually - has happened to me too

Set pieces in version 999 are better but very attacking is too much for my defense.

Last two games were a 6-4 win and a 5-5 draw so I'm gonna try playing on attacking for a season.

Has happened to me too - This is why i say the defense can definitely be improved. Let me know how you di with the Attacking mentality please

i'm gonna try a few changes too - want to try a hybrid between the original (defensively), v666 (offensively) and v999 (set-pieces)

Hybrid off to a great start - posting it if anyone wants to try it out

FH.PNG

Attachments

• Fearless & Strikerless 4123 v369.fmf
    45.2 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
still going strong with Fulham in the second season with v369 - calling it a night though

FH2.PNG