Resource icon

Fearless & Strikerless 4123 2021-01-09

@veez can you explain me why one of the best players in FM21 is a back-up for 40 years old Ricardo Quaresma IRL? :LOL:

Still enjoying the tactic in more exotic leagues... big upset in Canada!

ahahaha! Marcus Edwards is a great player, i'd love for Sporting to sign him - but this year he hasn't been playing to the level he was last year and he actually started the season with him on the right and Quaresma on the left, but i don't think he's putting in as much work as he was last year when he really proved himself, so he was dropped

looking good in Canada!

all respect for you veez. but my experience is that no man markin fb is better than man marking. but i try man marking for a while

thanks for the feedback mate - i'm gonna test a little further just to see how it does - let me know what you think if you do too

Great result in the last 20 minutes of the game with the latest tactic and whole game attacking mentality.

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2021-02-13 212113.png
    Schermafbeelding 2021-02-13 212113.png
    120.6 KB · Views: 255
this will also work with 3 at the back

Attachments

• 20210213205828_1.jpg
    20210213205828_1.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 295
  • 20210213205834_1.jpg
    20210213205834_1.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 293
  • Fearless & Strikerless 523 vKaiser.fmf
    45.2 KB · Views: 91
this will also work with 3 at the back

Nice! I tried a version like this too but it anoys me that the Libero always gets such poor ratings. I've also come to find that the DM is one of the most important players in the 4123 formation when going forward - with the right player, he will get more assists than the Mezzala

Im even trying now Libero with two NoNonsens CD's as back three and already beat lazio an juve away, didn't like that over 40 goals conceded.

Hi @veez. 2 questions

1) What is the best version of the tactic

2) Can this be used in lower leagues (English tier 3/4/5)?

Hi @veez. 2 questions

1) What is the best version of the tactic

2) Can this be used in lower leagues (English tier 3/4/5)?

Hi @xeno94, v666 is proven and tested - v369 i suspect may be better, however still in testing. In regards to lower leagues, i've seen people have success, however you need to try to find the right players. This tactic needs speed, both up front and at the back, also good passing attributes - and usually these are harder to come by in the lower leagues. However if you give one of the versions a try, i'd love to hear how you do and if you have any feedback

Hi @xeno94, v666 is proven and tested - v369 i suspect may be better, however still in testing. In regards to lower leagues, i've seen people have success, however you need to try to find the right players. This tactic needs speed, both up front and at the back, also good passing attributes - and usually these are harder to come by in the lower leagues. However if you give one of the versions a try, i'd love to hear how you do and if you have any feedback

Thanks mate. I'm still on FM20 but would be interested to upgrade given the success of strikerless formations this year as they are my favourites :)

1st season with Man utd done. very successful season and went on a massive win streak only for it to get ended in a cup final!!! couldnt believe it, so many goals and assists all around the squad, very excited for my signings and next season, this was a season of half v999 and v369, goignto go into the new season with v369, i also took over individual training(not sure if thats something youve done)

Attachments

• English Premier Division_ Player Overview.png
    English Premier Division_ Player Overview.png
    717.5 KB · Views: 259
  • English Premier Division_ Stages.png
    English Premier Division_ Stages.png
    536.1 KB · Views: 182
  • Manchester United_ Competitions.png
    Manchester United_ Competitions.png
    587.4 KB · Views: 172
  • Manchester United_ Fixtures.png
    Manchester United_ Fixtures.png
    684.4 KB · Views: 115
  • Manchester United_ Fixtures-2.png
    Manchester United_ Fixtures-2.png
    687.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Manchester United_ Fixtures-3.png
    Manchester United_ Fixtures-3.png
    692.7 KB · Views: 88
  • Manchester United_ Fixtures-4.png
    Manchester United_ Fixtures-4.png
    701.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Manchester United_ Players.png
    Manchester United_ Players.png
    639.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Manchester United_ Players-2.png
    Manchester United_ Players-2.png
    640.6 KB · Views: 99
  • Manchester United_ Transfer Centre.png
    Manchester United_ Transfer Centre.png
    611.8 KB · Views: 147
Thinking of giving this a go, where do i find the v369 version?

I opened a new Roman career. What tactic would you recommend me?

At the moment i recommend using v369 with man marking - it0s the one i'm tetsing and it's performing very well

Attachments

• Fearless & Strikerless 4123 v369 (MK).fmf
    45.2 KB · Views: 116
Still playing with the version without man marking so far and the 369 version is even better than previous versions.

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2021-02-14 211158.png
    Schermafbeelding 2021-02-14 211158.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 107
Still playing with the version without man marking so far and the 369 version is even better than previous versions.

Excellent! I think that v369 is an improvement too. However the MK version is having a smashing start to my second season with brighton - drew the community shield 2-2 with liverpool and lost on penalties, but since then have won 11 matches straight, conceeding only 2 goals, socring 31 and keeping 9 clean sheets. We're conceeding very few chances and xG to the opposition. However i have improved my defense from last year

edit: just conceeded 3 at Anfield..... a penalty, a free-kick and a corner - scored 4 though! 😁

BR2.PNG

Last edited: