Resource icon

Fearless & Strikerless 4123 2021-01-09

Hey veez, fun tactic.

I tried a subtle tweak to take advantage of having Frenkie de Jong and excellent BPDs, and submitted to the tactic testing league.

Very high possession and so far am 8 games in to the EPL season with Chelsea and my GD is 31-0... want to see if I'm just on a run of luck or what.

Attached are the tactic and my set plays (tweak on Birmingham Beast).

Attachments

• Results Screenshot.jpg
    Results Screenshot.jpg
    568 KB · Views: 228
  • Tactic Screenshot.jpg
    Tactic Screenshot.jpg
    808.7 KB · Views: 256
  • FS 4123 v369 Tweak.fmf
    45.3 KB · Views: 88
  • Full Birmingham Beast Tweak.fmf
    37.7 KB · Views: 87
Hey veez, fun tactic.

I tried a subtle tweak to take advantage of having Frenkie de Jong and excellent BPDs, and submitted to the tactic testing league.

Very high possession and so far am 8 games in to the EPL season with Chelsea and my GD is 31-0... want to see if I'm just on a run of luck or what.

Attached are the tactic and my set plays (tweak on Birmingham Beast).

Wow, great results! Great team too! These are definitely tweaks that are possible when you have high caliber players, because they simply make better decisions and don't lose the ball as often when playing a very attacking mentality. I started off with those roles when i initially created the tactic, but brought them down a notch because the pass completion ratings were not where i wanted them to be for my CB's. The DM has DLP instructions though. Thanks for sharing! Keep us updated on that season

3 games in using the latest 369mk, not solid at all BUT, i had alot of players on international duty for the Liverpool games & the Porto game Pogba got sent off within 20mins so it was always guna be hard, the fact i didnt change the mentality came to bite me on the ****, also it was a brand new back 4 so they got to get used to each other. Will stick at it and hopefully will improve defence in the coming months

Attachments

• Manchester United_ Fixtures-5.png
    Manchester United_ Fixtures-5.png
    672.9 KB · Views: 243
Do you change mentality or leave it on very attacking ?

Yeah was wondering that too. Doesnt it work with just attacking? Or another mentality?

Tactic scores a lot but is very poor defensively. Can be inconsistent at times, just started season 2 as arsenal with a 7-1 loss to man utd...

First real test with latest tactic with fb manmarking and mentality as always on attacking.

@veez passing is this version is on short instead of very short, is that correct?

Wow, great results! Great team too! These are definitely tweaks that are possible when you have high caliber players, because they simply make better decisions and don't lose the ball as often when playing a very attacking mentality. I started off with those roles when i initially created the tactic, but brought them down a notch because the pass completion ratings were not where i wanted them to be for my CB's. The DM has DLP instructions though. Thanks for sharing! Keep us updated on that season
Yeah, I'd been using a tweak on the Void tactic by Cyborg from the TFF's Hot Tub table, but it felt like a waste to use such luxury players in so many positions that hardly ever passed the ball.

I feel like my best tactic was back on FM11 where you could really create overloads on the wings and get those nice cutbacks from the endline to your attackers, even against a packed defense. I really wanted to recreate something like that, but every "winning" tactic this year (and last year) is all about countering with speedy players. This tactic is still good at doing that, but I really want to flirt with 60% possession and totally dominate the game. I don't think we consistently score from open play enough for my liking outside of counters, but it's a platform to build from at least!

Also, yeah, this is my first year playing as a top team for quite a while now, usually I pull a team from League One/Two up to the Prem or try something a bit different (e.g., Athletic Bilbao) but I grew so frustrated watching Lampard this year (not a Chelsea fan, just an American) that I wanted to right the ship, so to speak... I could get used to buying two world class players each window lol

3 games in using the latest 369mk, not solid at all BUT, i had alot of players on international duty for the Liverpool games & the Porto game Pogba got sent off within 20mins so it was always guna be hard, the fact i didnt change the mentality came to bite me on the ****, also it was a brand new back 4 so they got to get used to each other. Will stick at it and hopefully will improve defence in the coming months

Yeah, i've had the same issues at the beginning of the season as i always like to dip into the transfer market and then throw everyone in at once. Hope it gets better as the season goes by and look forward to your insight in regards to if you find the MK verison better than the previous one

Tactic scores a lot but is very poor defensively. Can be inconsistent at times, just started season 2 as arsenal with a 7-1 loss to man utd...

i'm sorry to hear that and i'm really trying to improve it defensively - however 7-1 is really quite harsh. which version were you using?

First real test with latest tactic with fb manmarking and mentality as always on attacking.

@veez passing is this version is on short instead of very short, is that correct?

That changes when you change the mentality :geek: look forward to the results on your test

Been using v369 myself with my Wolves team, I'm 7 seasons in but I don't have a so called "super" team and it's done wonders for me.
Plugged it in December as you can see after a loss against Man Utd. Results speak for themselves.

1613414874818.png

Been using v369 myself with my Wolves team, I'm 7 seasons in but I don't have a so called "super" team and it's done wonders for me.
Plugged it in December as you can see after a loss against Man Utd. Results speak for themselves.

View attachment 539192

those are some pretty awesome results - are you using the version with or without man marking?

I will continue with tactic and see how it goes. I take away the set pieces to default as I don't like many goals from long throws and exploit setpieces.

First big game with man marking and mentality as always whole game on attacking.

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2021-02-15 172151.png
    Schermafbeelding 2021-02-15 172151.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 144
Hi Veez, i m actually playing on IPad so i cant download any tactic...can i ask you to post all the team and player instructions for 369 tactic? Ty in advance!

Hi Veez, i m actually playing on IPad so i cant download any tactic...can i ask you to post all the team and player instructions for 369 tactic? Ty in advance!

-on this video you can see all the instructions to v999 - what changes is mostly set pieces and one or two other small things but it will get you started