Resource icon

Fearless & Strikerless 4123 2021-01-09

Adding to my other post, this tactic ran right through my youth set ups and was very successful at that level aswell. few screenshots. ive since promoted these 3 to 1st team but there records are as follows for youth last season...

Amad Diallo - 12 games 11 goals 1 assist
Ethan Laird - 51 games 4 goals 9 assists
Iask Hansen-Aaroen - 56 games 70 goals 33 assists

Attachments

• English U18 Division 1_ Profile.png
    English U18 Division 1_ Profile.png
    628.6 KB · Views: 172
  • English U23 Premier Division 1_ Profile.png
    English U23 Premier Division 1_ Profile.png
    665.8 KB · Views: 169
  • Manchester United Under 18s_ Fixtures.png
    Manchester United Under 18s_ Fixtures.png
    717.9 KB · Views: 127
  • Manchester United Under 18s_ Fixtures-2.png
    Manchester United Under 18s_ Fixtures-2.png
    738.7 KB · Views: 108
  • Manchester United Under 18s_ Fixtures-3.png
    Manchester United Under 18s_ Fixtures-3.png
    729.1 KB · Views: 97
  • Manchester United Under 23s_ Fixtures.png
    Manchester United Under 23s_ Fixtures.png
    707.8 KB · Views: 91
  • Manchester United Under 23s_ Fixtures-2.png
    Manchester United Under 23s_ Fixtures-2.png
    732.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Manchester United Under 23s_ Fixtures-3.png
    Manchester United Under 23s_ Fixtures-3.png
    730.4 KB · Views: 100
  • Manchester United Under 23s_ Squad.png
    Manchester United Under 23s_ Squad.png
    677.1 KB · Views: 121
Club World Cup added to the cabinet......

Attachments

• Club World Championship_ Player Overview.png
    Club World Championship_ Player Overview.png
    659.9 KB · Views: 144
  • Man Utd v A. Madrid_ Review.png
    Man Utd v A. Madrid_ Review.png
    401.3 KB · Views: 144
  • Man Utd v Barcelona_ Review.png
    Man Utd v Barcelona_ Review.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 139
  • Man Utd v Chivas_ Review.png
    Man Utd v Chivas_ Review.png
    431.6 KB · Views: 122
  • Man Utd v Liverpool_ Review.png
    Man Utd v Liverpool_ Review.png
    407.1 KB · Views: 107
  • Vita Club v Man Utd_ Review.png
    Vita Club v Man Utd_ Review.png
    397 KB · Views: 177
veez i m a lit bit confused. in ur opinion which one is best tac

Here we are, end of season 2 with Man Utd. Mainly used v999, started off with v369 but after conceding 9 in 1st 3 games i reverted back. superb season only losing twice in all competitions(the loss to Porto was down to an early s/o from Pogba and i never changed mentality which ultimately bit me on the a**e, the loss to Liverpool well.....Liverpool are very very difficult to beat on here so its a 50/50 going to Anfield no matter who you are).

Come January i had the opportunity to bring back Cristiano Ronaldo on a free for the next season, i activated the buy now clause which was 4.5m(i could not pass on this dream scenario of having the GOAT back at OT!!!) i wanted him to hit the 20 goal mark by May and he did with 24. another transfer news is Onana is now a utd player but will probably be the only signing this summer, going to bring some youth through and get some dead weight out of the club.

loving this tactic atm with so many goals and assists spread throughout the team, now currently into the summer and in the CWC so hopefully can add that to the collection and hopefully successfully defend all my titles from last season( F.A Cup, Carabao Cup, Premier League, Community Shield & Champions League)

GOOD JOB VEEZ

Great season mate! In my testing i'm also reaching the conclusion that v999 is probably the most stable thus far. Quick question - are you changing mentality during games? If so, what are your benchmarks?

Been using the v369 MK with Man Utd.
FIrst season ended with 104 points in the league, winning all trophies inlcuding an invincibles run and a 12-2 dismantling of Liverpool. 126 goals scored and 33 conceded in the league.
Second season is almost finished, 1st in the league as of now with 1 loss, won the community shield and Carabao cup beating City 5-0 in the final. Still in all of the other competitions but this season i've noticed that we score less goals but we concede a whole lot less aswell.
Any tactic that turns Dan James into a regular 25-30 goal player surely is fantastic!
Looking forward to any tweaks yielding even better result!

Im in 5/6 season with west ham do you have any recommendations for the front 3 and CM’s (mezzala)

Update: Just won the sextuple in my second season with Man United! Great tactic mate well done!

Another test for this fantastic tactic before the dreaded patch :LOL: . Amazing season with Shamrock Rovers (Ireland), dominated local competitions as expected but also added a great CL run (from first qualifying round to 3rd place in group stage, same points as PSG but lost both matches against them). 'Star' loanee Ricky-Jade Jones from Peterborough was the latest successful SS re-training experiment, as he recorded and absurd 77 goals in 50 apps (including 18 in 12 CL matches). Jack Wilshere a nice addition at MEZ especially as he's playing almost for free (20k per YEAR). Still using v666 with tweaked set pieces and DLP (more risky passes).

Attachments

• SSE Airtricity League Premier Division_ Stages.png
    SSE Airtricity League Premier Division_ Stages.png
    222.7 KB · Views: 163
  • Shamrock Rovers_ Fixtures.png
    Shamrock Rovers_ Fixtures.png
    372.8 KB · Views: 209
  • Shamrock Rovers_ Overview.png
    Shamrock Rovers_ Overview.png
    536.9 KB · Views: 197
  • Ricky-Jade Jones_ Profile.png
    Ricky-Jade Jones_ Profile.png
    481.1 KB · Views: 181
Great season mate! In my testing i'm also reaching the conclusion that v999 is probably the most stable thus far. Quick question - are you changing mentality during games? If so, what are your benchmarks?

i have a couple of times like if ive taken a lead in a tight game against the big teams ill change to attacking, same as if i get a man sent off ill drop to attacking or positive. Like in the final against bayern i dropped it to attacking after AWB got s/o but after being 0-2 down going into the 2nd half i just went for it and thankfully Ronaldo stepped up lol i akways take off SS if i get a man s/o then just keep the 2 AMC

Hi Veez. Love the tactic. I am Leicester atm. Which tactic which you use and would u have mez or dlp's??

Im in 5/6 season with west ham do you have any recommendations for the front 3 and CM’s (mezzala)

i usually don't have saved games running that long - however i'd recommend Pedro Gonçalves, Zaniolo, Marcus Edwards, Raphinha, Musiala, Demir for the AM role and David Brooks, Tiago Tomas, Marcus Edwards for the SS - MEZ role - Marcos Antonio, Dwight Mcneil, Yunus Musah

Hi Veez. Love the tactic. I am Leicester atm. Which tactic which you use and would u have mez or dlp's??

I thought that v369 was the most stable - however i'm running a series of holiday tests to try and measure consistency. v999 has shown to be the more consistent thus far. Man Marking by FB's hasn't shown the results i anticipated too. MEZ's have definitely outperformed the DLP's too. Continuing to test and to try new things to try and find the best combination of settings

I thought that v369 was the most stable - however i'm running a series of holiday tests to try and measure consistency. v999 has shown to be the more consistent thus far. Man Marking by FB's hasn't shown the results i anticipated too. MEZ's have definitely outperformed the DLP's too. Continuing to test and to try new things to try and find the best combination of settings
Thanks.