Resource icon

Fearless & Strikerless 4123 2021-01-09

i usually don't have saved games running that long - however i'd recommend Pedro Gonçalves, Zaniolo, Marcus Edwards, Raphinha, Musiala, Demir for the AM role and David Brooks, Tiago Tomas, Marcus Edwards for the SS - MEZ role - Marcos Antonio, Dwight Mcneil, Yunus Musah
Thank you currently using palacios &brahim diaz AM
adam armstrong ss

i usually don't have saved games running that long - however i'd recommend Pedro Gonçalves, Zaniolo, Marcus Edwards, Raphinha, Musiala, Demir for the AM role and David Brooks, Tiago Tomas, Marcus Edwards for the SS - MEZ role - Marcos Antonio, Dwight Mcneil, Yunus Musah
The main position i struggle with is cb on this years

This is so inconsistent for me. I win 2-3 well then lose 2-3. If i make 1 change to the starting line up it all goes wrong. When we get beat we get hammered.

Do u always have it on very attacking?

i do - however others have used it successfully with attacking and positive mentality too - when you get a good lead against strong opposition changing mentality can also work well

what tactic would you suggest to start this tactic?

Which team has fast offensive midfielders?

This is so inconsistent for me. I win 2-3 well then lose 2-3. If i make 1 change to the starting line up it all goes wrong. When we get beat we get hammered.

i'm sorry to hear that. which version are you using? you really need the right type of players for this tactic to work well. if you want send me a print of your team

this is what i'm testing right now

Capture.PNG

what tactic would you suggest to start this tactic?

Which team has fast offensive midfielders?

i suggest using v999 - do you mean which team? team with fast and skillfull offensive players, but also solid defenders. Chelsea have a great team for this for example, Man Utd and Spurs too - however if you want to play with a smaller team, Leicester also has great players for this

i suggest using v999 - do you mean which team? team with fast and skillfull offensive players, but also solid defenders. Chelsea have a great team for this for example, Man Utd and Spurs too - however if you want to play with a smaller team, Leicester also has great players for this

Thanks.Is this tactic only successful in vacation mode?

TV

I will start a new career I would like to try

it's working well for me thus far - posting for anyone that wnats to help test, so would appreciate re-posting results and feedback please

Attachments

• Fearless & Strikerless 433 VOL.fmf
    45.4 KB · Views: 167
Thanks.Is this tactic only successful in vacation mode?

**** no! it is much more successful playing all the games - i just did some holiday tests to try and verify consistency of certain settings

it works, but the ratings for the players in those positions are poor - trying a 4213 now

Capture.PNG