Resource icon

Fearless & Strikerless 4123 2021-01-09

I find my DM in the v999 always gets bad ratings

who do you have in that position? despite being a DM, they need good passing, vision and decisions - should provide 10 ast per season on average

who do you have in that position? despite being a DM, they need good passing, vision and decisions - should provide 10 ast per season on average
Rice or soucek which im in 2027 so soucek getting on and ive started playing rice cb

This is the first time I am writing anything here. I just wanted to thank you so much for your hard work. I've enjoyed this tactic since the beginning, when you made it public. I don't care if I'm playing for the Rangers. I don't care that the Scottish championship is a 1.5 team championship. I just wanted to repeat the success of Stevie G. And it seems I'm not bad at xD. Not a single transfer Played only attacking regardless of the opponent

2 screens below: v999 only att.
1.png
2.png

And After the loss (just FM-ED. 100000 shots = 0 goals. Aberdeen 1 shot = goal. Classic :D) i downloaded your 433 VOL and changed to attacking mentality again.
Voila:

3.png

4.png

Rice or soucek which im in 2027 so soucek getting on and ive started playing rice cb

soucek has good stats, should be performing for you - i recommend doing individual training to the specific roles they are supposed to play in, sometimes players won't perform as well to a role they have a lesser rating on

This is the first time I am writing anything here. I just wanted to thank you so much for your hard work. I've enjoyed this tactic since the beginning, when you made it public. I don't care if I'm playing for the Rangers. I don't care that the Scottish championship is a 1.5 team championship. I just wanted to repeat the success of Stevie G. And it seems I'm not bad at xD. Not a single transfer Played only attacking regardless of the opponent

View attachment 540491View attachment 540492

And After the loss (just FM-ED. 100000 shots = 0 goals. Aberdeen 1 shot = goal. Classic :D) i downloaded your 433 VOL and changed to attacking mentality again.
Voila:

View attachment 540493

View attachment 540494

great results mate! thanks for sharing - how are your DLP and VOL performing? mine were getting sub-par ratings - do you feel it's an improvement on v999? and you always play attacking instead of very attacking, right?

great results mate! thanks for sharing - how are your DLP and VOL performing? mine were getting sub-par ratings - do you feel it's an improvement on v999? and you always play attacking instead of very attacking, right?
Yes, sir, just an attack, regardless of the opponent. In fact, from the point of view of attack and rating, the mezzala were better, but from the point of view of defense, the segundo volante makes itself felt. I didn't see much difference between DLP and DM, at least for me, because there is always one person there. But on the defensive side = - 433 VOL I like absolutely more.
Just look at the last screenshot. I played against Leicester, where each position was 2-3 times stronger and more expensive than mine. But due to the structure - we brought their attacks to nothing and very quickly and competently, due to my two geniuses Ryan Kent and Ianis Hagi, we punished each time they lost the ball

Yes, sir, just an attack, regardless of the opponent. In fact, from the point of view of attack and rating, the mezzala were better, but from the point of view of defense, the segundo volante makes itself felt. I didn't see much difference between DLP and DM, at least for me, because there is always one person there. But on the defensive side = - 433 VOL I like absolutely more.
Just look at the last screenshot. I played against Leicester, where each position was 2-3 times stronger and more expensive than mine. But due to the structure - we brought their attacks to nothing and very quickly and competently, due to my two geniuses Ryan Kent and Ianis Hagi, we punished each time they lost the ball

Cool, thanks for the feedback! You've actually convinced me to go back to the VOL, give it a little more time and try it with the attacking mentality

Hi, would it be possible to have some screenshot in order to create the v999 into my FMT ipad game ? I don‘t have any computer to download it and see the details of the tactic. Thanks

Hi, would it be possible to have some screenshot in order to create the v999 into my FMT ipad game ? I don‘t have any computer to download it and see the details of the tactic. Thanks

sure, on this video it shows all the team and individual instructions you need

View attachment 540491View attachment 540492

Voila:

View attachment 540493

View attachment 540494

Okay.

So, I finally finished my season. What can I say ... Definitely your latest version of 433 VOL is my favorite of all your tactics, not only because I won everything there was to win in the first Rangers season.

Fourth trophy.png

Most of all I get pleasure not from the goals scored and their quantity, but from how they come. From which zones, how stable can we defend ourselves and use each space for counter-pressing. In this whole story, it is good news that I won all 4 in 4 games against Celtic, given that their roster is much stronger by default.

final table.png

@veez Great job mister. Please do not stop

started using after loss.png

Yes, there was a funny draw 2-2, where I had 11 u18 players. They were down 0-2 in the first half and in the second, like true lions, they did 2-2. I am very proud of them. In general, here it is worth paying attention to our campaign in the europa league. Starting from Leicester and ending with Napoli. I just take into account the fact that we have not purchased a single player and how strong my opponents are. This is amazing

final.png

Okay.

So, I finally finished my season. What can I say ... Definitely your latest version of 433 VOL is my favorite of all your tactics, not only because I won everything there was to win in the first Rangers season.

View attachment 540612

Most of all I get pleasure not from the goals scored and their quantity, but from how they come. From which zones, how stable can we defend ourselves and use each space for counter-pressing. In this whole story, it is good news that I won all 4 in 4 games against Celtic, given that their roster is much stronger by default.

View attachment 540613

View attachment 540614

Yes, there was a funny draw 2-2, where I had 11 u18 players. They were down 0-2 in the first half and in the second, like true lions, they did 2-2. I am very proud of them. In general, here it is worth paying attention to our campaign in the europa league. Starting from Leicester and ending with Napoli. I just take into account the fact that we have not purchased a single player and how strong my opponents are. This is amazing

View attachment 540615

Amazing season mate! Can you please show first team and players stats (goals/assists)? I'm curious about performances of shadow striker 😁

it was an epic run lol ruined by the neighbours!!!

Attachments

• Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-7.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-7.png
    550.6 KB · Views: 245
Okay.

View attachment 540612

View attachment 540613

View attachment 540614

View attachment 540615

Wow! those are some pretty awesome results, especially considering you only conceeded like 7 goals in 30 games (!!!)

Also great that you seem to really appreciate the style of play - have you found any area that might need any improvement?

I'm going to start another season with my beloved Sporting today to test the VOL version out, as they have really good players for this - will report back soon!

Kandersson SS Obsesison! 😂 love it

And it's not getting any better :LOL:

My latest candidate in Canada had good attributes in the right places and a set of interesting Player Traits. I'm thinking of the best traits for the role, what's your opinion? For SS I usually like: Tries to Beat offside, Plays one-twos, Knock ball past opponent, Run with ball trough centre. The combo tries first time shots + shoots with power could be nice too...

Attachments

• Neil Parke_ Profile.png
    Neil Parke_ Profile.png
    454.2 KB · Views: 192
  • Neil Parke_ Career Stats.png
    Neil Parke_ Career Stats.png
    225.6 KB · Views: 156
Someone can tell me which tactic is currently the best
Thanks a lot