Resource icon

Fearless & Strikerless 4123 2021-01-09

for me v369 is amazing
im at 2029 with milan ,been using v369 and v999 on off and i have been doing amazingly
even at the start when i had a nice team this tactic was good but recently my team is elite and its crazy

haalnd is the perfect ss for this
great job !

Who are you playing with?& is this a new tactic you haven’t uploaded yet?

haven't uploaded that one - havent been able to play much lately with so much work. it's a variation of 999 where i use AP's instead of MEZ's as someone suggested her on the thread previosuly. Also, that was my brighton save, 3rd season

however i'm seeing a lot of people having sustained success with v369 so gonna maybe try the AP's on that and see how they do

definitely still working after the patch :cool:

stillworks.PNG

This is the first time I am writing anything here. I just wanted to thank you so much for your hard work. I've enjoyed this tactic since the beginning, when you made it public. I don't care if I'm playing for the Rangers. I don't care that the Scottish championship is a 1.5 team championship. I just wanted to repeat the success of Stevie G. And it seems I'm not bad at xD. Not a single transfer Played only attacking regardless of the opponent

2 screens below: v999 only att.
View attachment 540491View attachment 540492

And After the loss (just FM-ED. 100000 shots = 0 goals. Aberdeen 1 shot = goal. Classic :D) i downloaded your 433 VOL and changed to attacking mentality again.
Voila:

View attachment 540493

View attachment 540494
Version ??

What changes have been made from v369/999 to 1000? Attackwise all was great with my Leicester side but thru balls and balls over the top were killing me.

i've been experimenting with the best defensive settings, also the best for CM's - this version is performing well for me now, but i agree that balls over the top or behind the FB's are one of the only ways of catching us out off guard, although i think it's a small price to pay for the attacking output - always trying new things to make it better though. In this version changed to CM's from MEZ's and also changed their settings, they now hold position, also removed less closing down from FB's

i've been experimenting with the best defensive settings, also the best for CM's - this version is performing well for me now, but i agree that balls over the top or behind the FB's are one of the only ways of catching us out off guard, although i think it's a small price to pay for the attacking output - always trying new things to make it better though. In this version changed to CM's from MEZ's and also changed their settings, they now hold position, also removed less closing down from FB's
Do u think dropping it to attacking or positive might help better defensively against better opposition?

Do u think dropping it to attacking or positive might help better defensively against better opposition?

quite a few people have reported success in doing so, however i always feel that going forward the best way is very attacking - you can always change after you have a comfortable lead though

I'm still rocking V666, can't drop the MEZ :LOL: .

For me the tactic is performing same as before (i.e. very well!), defensively is ok if you have the right personnel, and I feel like I mostly concede from undefendable throw in + crosses/lateral passes patterns. The only thing that seems to be less effective for me after patch are attacking set pieces (corners and long throws), used to score quite a bit especially with long throws and now they seem less effective. Small sample though, could just be perception.

Veez, should I drop the 'force opposition inside' instruction at this point? It seems to work fine, I just don't like reading that on the screen 😁

I'm still rocking V666, can't drop the MEZ :LOL: .

For me the tactic is performing same as before (i.e. very well!), defensively is ok if you have the right personnel, and I feel like I mostly concede from undefendable throw in + crosses/lateral passes patterns. The only thing that seems to be less effective for me after patch are attacking set pieces (corners and long throws), used to score quite a bit especially with long throws and now they seem less effective. Small sample though, could just be perception.

Veez, should I drop the 'force opposition inside' instruction at this point? It seems to work fine, I just don't like reading that on the screen 😁

in the version i'm using i removed force opposition inside and also improved the set-pieces, they are still working for me. i suggest you try this one and change the CM's to MEZ if you prefer, although they are getting much better ratiungs for me now as is