Resource icon

Fearless & Strikerless 4123 2021-01-09

Could you upload your transfer history? Your team looks class

transf1.PNG

transf2.PNG

transf3.PNG

It's not that I don't trust the new versions, but it's hard to move away from this... :LOL:

Attachments

• Cavalry FC v New York City_ Review.png
    Cavalry FC v New York City_ Review.png
    235.4 KB · Views: 204
Did a quick 2-team test with 369 and 1000 versions in Bundesliga (RB Leipzig & Frankfurt). With 369 Leipzig won champions league and German cup, with 1000 was knocked out in semi final by Liverpool and also won German cup
2_Fearless & Strikerless 4123 v369.png2_Fearless & Strikerless 4123 v1000.png
player stats (RB Leipzig) -
c_Fearless & Strikerless 4123 v369.pngc_Fearless & Strikerless 4123 v1000.png
player stats (Eintracht Frankfurt) -
d_Fearless & Strikerless 4123 v369.pngd_Fearless & Strikerless 4123 v1000.png

Did a quick 2-team test with 369 and 1000 versions in Bundesliga (RB Leipzig & Frankfurt). With 369 Leipzig won champions league and German cup, with 1000 was knocked out in semi final by Liverpool and also won German cup
View attachment 541873View attachment 541874
player stats (RB Leipzig) -
View attachment 541875View attachment 541876
player stats (Eintracht Frankfurt) -
View attachment 541877View attachment 541878

369 better than 1000 then? in the long run, unfortunately ratings for the CM's did become lower - trying VOL's now again

Looks like brighton have a lot of players that can be sold for decent amounts of money early on. Unlike my villa save haha

definitiely! fulham too - i actually started a save with villa but lost interest because it was very hard to sell players

definitiely! fulham too - i actually started a save with villa but lost interest because it was very hard to sell players
Im giving it a go brooks barkley and grealish as my front 3, what is the best version in your opinion so far?

Also my personal save with ŁKS Łódź in Poland is going great, I'm smashing everyone (I play every game with 369 version, no holidays or instant results) Two almost unbeaten seasons. So even in lower leagues without great quality players this tactic is doing awesome, thanks a lot for it.
Screenshot_16.pngScreenshot_11.png

Screenshot_16.pngScreenshot_11.png

I agree. v369 more stable for me. I started new save with St.Gallen. I think they are going to be way better then my save with Rangers :)
Two things I changed. Only the attack, I don't change it at all. I use SUS tactics after 70-80 minutes, depending on the situation, and removed MM from full backs. Oops, more than two things came out: D
@veez I apologize for not answering your last question to me. A lot of work and little time to play, I forget about the forum. Once again I would like to express my deep gratitude to you for your work. I get pleasure every time I see what kind of football my team is playing.

Last edited:
I agree. v369 more stable for me. I started new save with St.Gallen. I think they are going to be way better then my save with Rangers :)
Two things I changed. Only the attack, I don't change it at all. I use SUS tactics after 70-80 minutes, depending on the situation, and removed MM from full backs. Oops, more than two things came out: D
@veez I apologize for not answering your last question to me. A lot of work and little time to play, I forget about the forum. Once again I would like to express my deep gratitude to you for your work. I get pleasure every time I see what kind of football my team is playing.

NO problem at all mate, i'm happy you're happy! Did you stop playing with VOL? Do you still think it's better than the with the MEZ's? or 369 more stable in general?

NO problem at all mate, i'm happy you're happy! Did you stop playing with VOL? Do you still think it's better than the with the MEZ's? or 369 more stable in general?
I'm leaning more towards version v369 with MEZ. It seems more stable to me. It all depends on who you fill each position with. Better players, in my opinion, could be great with each of your versions. But I am a lover of medium teams from medium championships and v369 MK without MK is beyond praise.

Now I'm starting my new journey in Switzerland with a very mediocre club, even by the standards of Switzerland itself. The players there are young, worthless, so we will see at the end of the season. The whole season, regardless of the result, I will play with version v369. Of course, i will have to resort to loan some swiz players, because every position in the squad is just a nightmare.

Last edited:
I'm leaning more towards version v369 with MEZ. It seems more stable to me. It all depends on who you fill each position with. Better players, in my opinion, could be great with each of your versions. But I am a lover of medium teams from medium championships and v369 MK without MK is beyond praise.

Now I'm starting my new journey in Switzerland with a very mediocre club, even by the standards of Switzerland itself. The players there are young, worthless, so we will see at the end of the season. The whole season, regardless of the result, I will play with version v369. Of course, i will have to resort to loan some swiz players, because every position in the squad is just a nightmare.

thanks for the great feedback, as always! I also always prefer smaller or mediumk teams - they always present a better challenge and are more fun in the long run. I was just at the beginning of a Napoli season with VOL but might just look for a long term project with v369 too

So you change the "Very attacking" to "Attacking"?

And what do you mean with "removed MM from Fullbacks". What is MM?