Resource icon

Fearless & Strikerless 4123 2021-01-09

Hello,

Someone could explain the shouts in the matches please : encourage, demand more .. I can't find the right formula and I think that this has an impact on the match thank you :)

Hello,

Someone could explain the shouts in the matches please : encourage, demand more .. I can't find the right formula and I think that this has an impact on the match thank you :)
I use it like this: if they win 1-0 "calm down", if 0-0 1-1, etc then I encourage them, and if they win then I praise

I use it like this: if they win 1-0 "calm down", if 0-0 1-1, etc then I encourage them, and if they win then I praise

and they lose? do you spam every 10-15 minutes or during a goal in the match? thanks to you

and they lose? do you spam every 10-15 minutes or during a goal in the match? thanks to you
when I'm losing i use demand more/berate/encourage. I use it when I feel that I need to use it. if they are playing not that good as I want, etc.

Hi everyone, and Veez, what is the latest version of this tactic that is currently working well?
Also does anyone knows when SI pretends to drop the last part of winter update?

Hi mate i'm very interested in your Dortmund save could you post your line up and what did you do with training,ois, set pieces?

I have paused fm until a new update comes, but do not use ois, and seen pieces I have done nothing about

Hi everyone, and Veez, what is the latest version of this tactic that is currently working well?
Also does anyone knows when SI pretends to drop the last part of winter update?

there are rumors that it will come sometime next week

no there will obviously be a maybe next week what I can read up on and what people say

oh you are right !! I have just read it. Hope it doesn’t ruin ****, I like it as it is !

whats the best version to be using right now?? ive still got my utd save using v999

Considering Hertha's budget and team quality im pretty happy about this.
20210314141846_1.jpg

369.1 is really good
won la liga, europa and supercopa with real sociedad in first season
without any signing, just loan in ferran torres in january
Untitled.png

New Update out now:
Match Engine 21.7.0
- Better tracking of which chances should be registered within stats as clear cut
- Tweaks to long throwing distances based on player attributes

Not seeing any change in results or performances, and ME looks (and most likely is) exactly the same.