dginola

Reaction score
For me this is what I don't like,

Media Interaction
Football Manager 2017 adds new, more contextual questions for managers to answer (or send their assistant manager to answer). The addition of social media influence means you might upset fans if you call their favourite player a ********, so tread carefully there. Even if he really is a ********. You’ll get more questions from journalists on match events, transfers, player happiness, and injuries.
Yay more press conference chores :p

Aye because social media aint a huge part of the world

Play the stripped down version then

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Aye because social media aint a huge part of the world

Play the stripped down version then

What if he doesn't want to?

He has every right to say that he isn't a big fan of something.

What if he doesn't want to?

He has every right to say that he isn't a big fan of something.
Then the full game comes with the full managerial experiences which includebsocial media etc

If he finds that a chore simplebanswerbis stripped back version hmmm

None as the game isn't out yet and I haven't had a chance to actually use the new features...

How can something be bad before you even know what it's like? XD

If you generally don't care for the interaction with media etc. it's a pretty easy to expect that you won't like the added social media feature even though you haven't tried it yet.

For me it all depends how clever your assman is in handling it. I also fear it will be a layer of the game that grows 'old' after a while but you still have to spend time with it so to avoid turning players or fans against you.

If the touch version was more a la carte you could choose which features to turn on and off - such as social media.

Well, if I saw the screenshots right; hating the social media feature will be moot, since it's in a tab away of the inbox. That means if you want to use it you have to go look by yourself or set the screenflow to send you there at intervals you like. If you don't like the social media thing, you can just not visit the tab and never see it.

From an answer I saw Jacobson give in Twitter, my "hated" feature is that the FM now stands for Frankenstein Monster.

More seriously, the one thing I can say I dislike, not that I care much, is the players coming out or warming up before kick off. It's just some seconds of dead time added to the game or the addition of a mouse click (I hope there will be a skip button like with the replays).

Was wondering how long it would take for one of these threads to show up before the game is even released in beta form................

/facepalm

Haven't watched the video they posted but have they added anything new to touch/classic mode? Hate to think they have gone FIFA and get updated the kits and database

I like the look of everything so far, in the sense that the superfluous stuff like pointless RNG social media posts can be hidden on a tab I'll never use. I like the small UI tweaks that will be proper quality-of-life improvements.

Just to clarify: I saw the social media has its own tab, but I'm not saying you won't be ever sent there after processing. Maybe you will often, maybe rarely, maybe never.