ArsenalFC76

Reaction score
So I have a match against United, and I'm really worried about the skill they've got in their players such as Rooney, Ronaldo, or Anderson. After 60 minutes it was 2-2, and I was pretty pleased with the preformance.
All of a sudden, this player, Febian Brandy, enters the pitch, and scores two goals!! WTH!! I checked his stats and the were ****.. So anyone of you heard of him or anything? or is this just a bug?
PS: I've reached late December of the year 2012 by now, so these stats are probably improved or something...

That happens quite often, perfectly normal
You dont have to be world-class to put the ball in the back of the net

yeah ive heard of him. and no, this aint a bug he just had a good game :)

His Finishing, Composure & Dribbling are fairly good, his Acceleration and Pace are High, so no doubt Utd will have played to his strengths and played thru balls for him to run onto???

Hes highly rated IRL

Plus hes not even rubbish on the game in your screenshot, hes not Man U class but comong off the bench lower half of the table/top championship player for defs. Not really that surprising that a quick striker with decent finshing comes off the bench and scores twice, I wouldnt be screaming bug anyway

Are you seriously claiming a bug because you lost a game and someone scored twice?

Do you even know what football is?:O

how can u not know about febian brandy!? he has been on like the last 4 FM's and is always a good/decent fast striker...