Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Is it just me or does this kind of thing happen way too much on '07 --> Link.

I can beat Man Utd, Chelsea, and Arsenal comprehensively pretty much every time I come up against them yet the small teams will always beat me or get a draw. I'm finding it hard to win the league because of this. I'm into my third season and I've won the Champions League twice, Premiership once (by 1 point), and FA Cup once.

17 games into the third season and I've already drew 5 games and lost 3. No chance of winning the title.

Draws
1-1 West Ham - Home
0-0 Bolton - Away
0-0 Sunderland - Home
1-1 Leeds - Away
2-2 Blackburn - Home

Losses
0-1 Man Utd - Away
1-2 Wigan - Away
0-1 Chelsea - Away

Stupid game. :(

I find that what you say before the game ie 'easy win predicted for Liverpool' can determine how you play like for home games i usually demanda win unless im playing a big club or rival and ill say something dif if im playing away from home.

I just think you're a **** manager. But on more of a serious note, it may be tactics e.t.c that you're using, they might not work against teams that are probably more defenseive and counter attacking i.e the crappier clubs, just summat to think about.

Yeh same here Kris. Usually if it's a rival I say "Do it for the supporters".

I just think you're a **** manager. But on more of a serious note, it may be tactics e.t.c that you're using, they might not work against teams that are probably more defenseive and counter attacking i.e the crappier clubs, just summat to think about.

Nothing to do with tactics because I always dominate possesion and always have atleast 10 shots on target.

****** me off when **** players have good ratings like Kevin Davies.

I am the same Lee. I am also Liverpool - awful first season...then won EPL next year, on goal difference.

This season i started awful, but i have improved but like you have some weird results, i think Kris is right when it says easy win its always a harder game.

Third season i have drawn 6 and lost 5 - but still think i will be near or at the top at the end of the season.

Redders where did you get your Premiership kits from?

I love that style and have got them for eredivisie and championship but i couldn't find the prem ones

If they ain't on base main site then probably somewhere in susie forums.