Federico Fazio and Sergio Asenjo (2nd Season)

John Lennon

Reaction score
I'm currently in my second season with Man Utd and am using Patch 9.2.0 (started before 9.3.0 came out) and i have played 7 games in the premiership won 6 and drew 1, however sergio asenjo has not conceded a goal and fedrico Fazio has scored 5 goals in 11 games from Centre Back.

I played a game against fulham and fulham had two goals disallowed, is this a bug or am i not giving my managerial skills (and luck) enough credit lol

Thanks

give yourself a bit more credit :p

even though Man Utd are a talented side, Fazio is domineering in the heading department and most probably scored most of them from corners or free kicks having him "attack near post" etc etc or something similar!

if all from open play well the you have got yourself a really great CB! who are u playing him next to (who u leaving on the bench? Vidic??)

asenjo's run of fine form is just a testament to how great Man Utd are :D (please note, Big supporter) and how great their defensive qualities are!

i mean look at Van the mans record!

how u get the money to buy all that squad, coz i started on 9.2 with united and only got a 10 mill budget. and maybe try someone like srna or veloso maybe

sell berbatov and get a tall striker with decent pace to add some height other than that its pretty dam good!

i sold tevez 35 mill, nani 20 mill, carrick 15 mill, park 9 mill, brown 9 mill, o'shea 7.5 mill, fletcher 7 mill

the interest in united players is unbeleivable

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

also newcastle have been bought by a swiss fella and they have spent 127 million in the 2nd season

asenjo and fazio are really really good and i just won league with palermo for 3rd time in 5th season now one of last games of season beat juve 4-0 fazio hat trick from corners which just took me above inter really good players worth every penny.
nice united team :)