Federico Laurito & Marquinhos

I sign oscar cardozo for everton at the end of the second season for about 20million but he lit the premier league on fire and i had teams like real madrid offering 64million for him so it was a tasty profit and i bought marquinhos who did very well but cardozo was still better

cardozo=title
he plays for benfica incase you are wondering

the only experiece i had with him (cardozo)was with him playing with marquinhos, after i bought him to replace the ageing but amazing zigic as the target man, boight for 12m. didnt do well at all really but still sold 6 months on for 20m to city, where i wasnt surprised, but there he rotted in the reserves playing 1 or 2 first team games in a full season and now hes back listed for around 8... thats around when i stopped playing that save

Did you give one of them a more attacking mentality? I'm wondering who should have the more attacking higher mentality

Currently I'm putting attacking mentality and creative freedom on Marquinhos max with free role and run with ball often and run forward often. It's working well for me so I'm assuming you should just go with that.

marquinhos for me always used to turn, knock it between the whole defence, then finish at a tight angle, or he used to take it round the full backs to a tight angle where you think 'this chance has gone' then slot it in.

Marquinhos plays out the wing for me, hes much more suited as a winger

I had Villa and alexis sanchez up front, between them they scored 97 goals in season (2010), theyre amazing together. I play marqinhos as right winger, hes my first choice ahead of valencia and silva, hes pretty darn good.

i gotta say mate that is a excellent strike force i bet they exite the **** out of you there personally my 2 favorites as well about time someone put them together great work mate my best partnership was marquinhos with gignac at bayern won champs league twice with them 2 firing them in loved it