Status
Not open for further replies.

CAI2NAGE

Reaction score
This guy is available at start of the game for as little as 900k. After 1 and a half (seasons) of on loan experience or just covering as a backup striker he becomes a wonderkid with a decent amount of games.

I had him at cardiff, im currently 4 seasons in and man united just bid 37 million for him and hes scored 34 goals so far. In the 3rd season he got me 25.

Got him a Tottenham currently in my 3rd season he just turned into a wondekid hes a bit like pandev with his clinical finishing even if his stats don't say so for the first few years. Always gets into the Argentina first team in the third or fourth year.

Sorry if this has been said before or if im just repeating a post. I did have a brief check. Just thought id bring this player to everyone's attention.^^)

Last edited:
is that on the 9.3 coz sure as eggs are eggs u cant buy him for 900k! Love seeing ppls teams on ere claiming world domination wiv teams like burnley and you look at their team and you think 1 word, CHEAT! thats not a rant at u m8 by the way lol Laurito is quality though wudn't bother selling him u wont find any1 much better wholl find the back of the net most games!

Status
Not open for further replies.