JuJones1984

Reaction score
On my game he is the best striker in the world whats he like on everyone elses game?

on my game with the spurs he was the best scorer in bayern and they didn't accept my 60 mil offer for him...i started another game with porto and bought him right up, i am in the third season and so ar he is doing the job perfectly!

i'm in 2nd season with celtic, his stats aint amazing he's still playing over in south america, scouted him out and he didnt look that good.

he doesn't start in south america, starts at udinese.

My 20/20 scout just found him and rated him potentially as good as Adebayor. Not sure what to do though cos ive got Bendtner :|

i always buy him from udinese, hes a top notch striker:)

Federico Laurito in my Porto,games 36(1) goals: 36 and i'm still in middle season...!

on my game he started off slow with NO goals in 15 games but now he turned it round he scoring for fun at the minute lets hope it continues thanks fm-base for recomending this player im everton in 2010 by the way

he doesn't start in south america, starts at udinese.

My 20/20 scout just found him and rated him potentially as good as Adebayor. Not sure what to do though cos ive got Bendtner :|

He gets better than his potential on my game it said potential to be as good as Torres now it says our strongest striker is Laurito.

I had him for Middlesbrough, the fans hated him and he scored about 1 in 21 in the second season.

he just accepted a move my team(cardiff first season):O just waiting for january now

in 2012 real madrid signed this player for 65million on my game..... he is amazing

here ya go. I think he is very similar to Aguero. aguero with more height and strength :D perfect. to think you can sign this guy for 100k at the start of the game lol

Last edited:
So then it was wasted to get both Aguero and Laurito??? D: D'oh...

Argh theres so many young strikers, im gonna try Laurito but i can't see him being any better than Keirrison - he truly is the best player i have ever signed, but every time i buy him the chairman always sells him when an offer comes in.

Argh theres so many young strikers, im gonna try Laurito but i can't see him being any better than Keirrison - he truly is the best player i have ever signed, but every time i buy him the chairman always sells him when an offer comes in.

set his asking price to about 60mil. this should stop a few of them offers coming in :p

Lol yeah thats what i've done this time round. Tried to sign Laurito but he could'nt get a work permit :|

I found lavezzi is top quality 41 games 46 goals