Inter always sign this guy about 3 seasons in (2011/12) for just shy of £30Mil.

I have to admit, He looks the part and his goalscoring record speaks volumes. Deffo a decent acquisition if you get hold of him.

I havent as I have Berbatov, Rooney, Aguero, Benzema & Robinho but I have given it some thought.

Would he scores plentey of goals in the prem im just about to start my 2nd season?? need a goal machine and only got bout 5million!!!

Would he scores plentey of goals in the prem im just about to start my 2nd season?? need a goal machine and only got bout 5million!!!

Buy Keirisson for just under 4 mil, scores around 30 goals a season and develops into worldclass after one season. You can sell him on at the end of the season for over 30 mil, or over 40 mil in your second season. Easily the best on the game.

should i stay with cardozo or buy the guy that we are talking about! this is cardozo's stats.

yer iv signed kerrison befor was quality in his 2nd season for me but was poor in 1st because took ages to settle in the area as normal, i no its askin alot but could do with somone to score from the off if there is ne1 out there??? lol

On my European Challenge i have offered him a contract as I had £1.2 million bid accepted and I only had 1 decent striker and £4million to spend with Ajax

should i sell pato ??? and bring this guy in?
i could sell him for 30-40 million as hes highly respected, buti have vela(whos on fire) keirrison and pato but 4 top strikers is too many to rotate, so is he worth it????

yer iv signed kerrison befor was quality in his 2nd season for me but was poor in 1st because took ages to settle in the area as normal, i no its askin alot but could do with somone to score from the off if there is ne1 out there??? lol

Lol, I know the feeling, by all accounts Cardozo is the one to go for

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Right, have signed him for 850k or so. Have to wait till July for him though :(

Hmmm have gotten him and Keirrison coming in, by all accounts that will be fun..

Trying to get Marquinhos now...

Hey guys in my burnley save Laurito is co-owned by udinese and juve and there's no option to make an offer for him. Is it because co-owned players can't be signed?

Hey guys in my burnley save Laurito is co-owned by udinese and juve and there's no option to make an offer for him. Is it because co-owned players can't be signed?

They can... you have to bid to both clubs individually. No idea whey no option to sign him, is he got a transfer already arranged?

i signed this guy i think after 3 seasons, he never moved to a big club and played something like 7 games in all these years and his stats didn't look out of the ordinary. i thought id sign him anyway for 7.5m. lol, man he turned aroud to what he oiginally was! he scored near on 40 goals in all comps for my reading team at premiership level, and also bagged alot of assists by playing Marquinhos through. his stats increased rapidly but i think his goals speak more for him. amazing player! :) i cant even imgine what hes like at lower level football :S

yeah he is the best on mine as well 81 gls in 121 apps truly world class striker

I have him for Man Utd in my third season, he's been a bit hit and miss so far, although I haven't gave him a good run yet cos I start Rooney and Aguero ahead of him.

he doesn't start in south america, starts at udinese.

My 20/20 scout just found him and rated him potentially as good as Adebayor. Not sure what to do though cos ive got Bendtner :|

well adebayor is about 5 times better than bendtner so sell bedtner and buy laurito :)

is he good on 9.3.0? coz i bought him with my arsenal game and he was never good enough...

I'm currently birmingham and bought laurito at the start of my second season (now in the premiership) for 1.6m. The fans don't like him and he just isnt working up front with steven fletcher. 3 goals from 12 starts 6 off the bench!!!! just sold him for 6m...Hope he doesn't come good now!

mistake. he doesnt ever perform too good for me until the third, or late in the second.

in what age can i use him in my 1st 11? he is currently 18 y old..

I first discovered this guy when I was playing my Udinese save. Turns out to be a ridiculous beast in front of the goal after 2 seasons. Scored like 47 goals in a season for me, during the third season, playing alongside Aquino.

Was gonna buy him to play as a target man he has 18 finishing, 18 heading, 16 jumping 16 speed and hes only like 21 but bought Torres instead :)