Feedback on Aguero please.

yeah he`s great well worth it! but broke his leg 3 games in for me! (im unlucky with injurys lol)

I am playing with Chelsea, am just into my second season.....i made a major squad overhaul in the summer by selling people like Ballack, Deco, Anelka and a couple of other fringe players, i have bought Toni Kroos, Aguero and Lavezzi......Lavezzi is scoring goals for fun(top scorer in BPL with 8 goals in the first 10 games), whereas Aguero for some reason isnt scoring at all for me....darn i spent 36m pounds on him and its looking like a waste man, i was hoping of a Drogba - Aguero strike partnership but with Lavezzi's form, i have to keep my 36m signing on the bench and Lavezzi was brought for only 4.3m......

I got him for arsenal 2nd season january transfer... got 10 goals in 12 in the league but got injured alot... now hes out for three months of the first season with a broken foot... but get him hes a match winner.

Signed him in 5th (I think) season for Middlesbrough. Cost me £33m. So far has scored 6 in his first 4 games so not doing too badly.

Back