Feedback on Wilshere

mitchayo

Reaction score
Jack wilshere arsenal for £10 million
lol its funny how ive played against him im his age and live in stevenage, he was a cocky **** lol jack bailey in the camdridge u18s and anthony jack in teh tottenham u18s play for my school team, jack bailey made jack wilshere cry and tehn jack wilshere whent on to play for arsenal. oh my good i just though ashely young and lewis hamiltonn also whent to my school, holy **** my schools productive.
oh well

jack wilshere is he worth 10 mil on teh game anyone signed him and had a couple years experience with him?

i just spent almost a year,

he is good enough and will be a great player

Jack wilshere arsenal for £10 million
lol its funny how ive played against him im his age and live in stevenage, he was a cocky **** lol jack bailey in the camdridge u18s and anthony jack in teh tottenham u18s play for my school team, jack bailey made jack wilshere cry and tehn jack wilshere whent on to play for arsenal. oh my good i just though ashely young and lewis hamiltonn also whent to my school, holy **** my schools productive.
oh well

jack wilshere is he worth 10 mil on teh game anyone signed him and had a couple years experience with him?

What happened to you??(wh)(wh)

just signed him on a free transfer will let you know how he gets on