Feeder club, board trust me to choose my own, How?

alexjp123

Reaction score
I asked the board the find a feeder club to increase our profile in another country, they came back and said after being with the club for 2 years they trusted me to choose one myself. I thought they said they'd get back to me but I haven't heard anything for about 3 weeks. Do I need to do something?

They will get back to you, probably within a month or so, with a selection of clubs for you to choose from. Or sometimes they say they haven't found any suitable clubs.

Yeah they finally came back and said they couldn't find any suitable, useless...

I asked my board for a parent club in my FC United save, they came back with the same answer, so frustrating :mad:

its happened to me for the last 3 times i asked, its just not fair

me tooo! ik need merchandising or else im going bankrupt :( HELP!

Last edited:
me tooo! ik need merchandising or else im going bankrupt :( HELP!

Merchandising won't help that much to be honest. It mainly works as a when you sign a player with large reputation or have players like that. Feeder clubs for this method only multiply what you recieve for something like 1.5x I think. Not 100% on that figure though.

I know what you have to do, say you ask for a parent club for loans for a say with my game Eastleigh (Going up into League 2), go to the Premier League and say you choose Chelsea, you pick them and the board will accept that decision.

I asked for one with Wimbledon, and they offered me Blackpool, Ipswich and Chelsea.

I obviously chose Chelsea :)

is it a bug? that i cant get a commercial feeder club, my club has a reputation worldwide and chairman still coming with "after a search bla bla we cant find any suitable club etc. " hellp ??

I dunno mate, I tired to get a second club and they agreed to look which surprised me. Sadly I couldn't get a second club.

I think it's kinda luck?