Sterling101

Reaction score
I keep getting rejected by any feeder propositions I make. Firstly I set my expectations high and told my board to try link with FC Nantes in France (8th-12th type of team Ligue 1 on my save), and that came back unsuccessful. I have varied different clubs and even a team as lowly as BAYONNE (championnat national) didn't form a link with me.

I just don't know what to do :S, can teams have more than 1 parent club? if not, it's possible that these teams already have one and thus would reject me. I haven't checked if they do...

Hoping for a link with Sporting CP, they don't have a parent club currently. But are not too far behind in rep compared to my club.

Does anyone have any tips to get some links? Even links for globalising my football brand have been unsuccessful. NY Red Bulls turned me down as did Jeonbuk of South Korea.

I dont have much experience with picking specific feeder clubs, but maybe try targeting one that does not have good finances, that could be enough to get them to link up with you

I didnt know you could ask your board to try to link with a specific club... mind telling me how?
Sorry I know its not much of an answer to your question :S

I didnt know you could ask your board to try to link with a specific club... mind telling me how?
Sorry I know its not much of an answer to your question :S
Once you've been managing a club for a couple of seasons you're allowed to pick feeder clubs.

I have same problem.

I think much of it has to do with the relationship between the clubs. You'll never get a rival to be a feeder obviously.

Once you've been managing a club for a couple of seasons you're allowed to pick feeder clubs.

Oh yeah I know that, but its not you can choose any team in the world to be your feeder club etc...

Its only a choice of say 3 or 4 clubs which your board pick for you! its what I meant :p

Oh yeah I know that, but its not you can choose any team in the world to be your feeder club etc...

Its only a choice of say 3 or 4 clubs which your board pick for you! its what I meant :p

Actually, yes, after a couple of seasons you can pick any club in the world. The board will evaluate your request afterwards, but it's your choice.

So how do you go about finding a club to pick? I've been given the chance much like DarkXess and they've said that I can play a larger role but they only offer 3 or 4 clubs how, after that, do I pick any club in the world? Do I just go to any club and there will be a new button to pick that says suggest for feeder or something? That's what we're getting at.

Hopefully they improved this for FM13. I've gone 3 seasons without a decent feeder because either 1. My board doesn't find one or 2. They reject all my choices.

So how do you go about finding a club to pick? I've been given the chance much like DarkXess and they've said that I can play a larger role but they only offer 3 or 4 clubs how, after that, do I pick any club in the world? Do I just go to any club and there will be a new button to pick that says suggest for feeder or something? That's what we're getting at.

After you've managed the club for a while the board will let you suggest feeder clubs instead of offering you a handful to choose from.

Occasionally I'll pick them myself, but the club still finds options for you if you want.

I generally do this to avoid disappointment (after trying my local clubs 1st)

Ahh, so I'm guessing there are 3 different ways they respond to the suggestion of a feeder club: (1) They choose it, (2)they ask you to help by giving you 3 or 4 to recommend, and finally (3) they just say go find one? I guess I'm just unlucky that I havn't gotten that option yet, as I usually play several seasons with teams and havn't gotten the opportunity to pick a feeder yet. I guess I gota just keep on keepin on.