Anton86

Reaction score
Hey guys, been looking for this around the forum, but couldn't find it so decided to post a new thread on the subject. First, as a Blue Square South team I asked my board if I could get a feeder club (I have one lower League feeder club). They said that after 3 years they'd give me control and I eagerly accepted. They say they'll approach me soon to ask which club I'd like as a feeder club. Then after the new board meeting they tell me they like the idea of a new feeder club, however they weren't able to find an appropriate one. Which, after all, should have been my job. Then I thoughed it was probably because I was in the BSS still, but now I got promoted to the BSP and still keep having the same problem, even though I'm halfway through the season and haven't lost a match yet. Does anybody know if this problem will be fixed when I get higher up or is it something else?

Well i think you have more chances of getting a feeder club once you are a higher club obviously :/. Being in BSP only allows you to have feeder affiliation with BSN/BSS so less variety of them. While if you were a league two+ You'd have more variety of choices to choose from.

Just keep getting promoted and i'm sure you'll get one soon enough :)

I get what you're saying but now we are talking about chosing. They told me I could pick a team myself. But I'll get promoted anyway, got 55 points after 21 matches.

I get what you're saying but now we are talking about chosing. They told me I could pick a team myself. But I'll get promoted anyway, got 55 points after 21 matches.

Then pick a team..go to a team and i think you can click reccomend this team or something.

They say they'll come back to me to give that option but they don't...

Yeah they will never come back to give you the option its always just a list then give you. There might be the way to go to a team and try it that way, but it wasn't like last years game where they would come back and you could pick it from the list.

I know it's not what you asked but I'll give you some advice
It is not worth it at this level. At Championship level and higher it is worh it, your feeder clunbs will be l2 and l1 teams who usually have ok facilities and play at a decent level. But not now.

1. How many wonderkids are you going to produce with BSP facilities? Hint = 0
2. Even if you produce one you're better off dumping him into your subs bench, the level of play at even lower levels will not improve your kids significantly
3. The level of facilities and training will be worse than you have
4. You have to pay them - not good for finances. That 10k less in your pocket

But in regards to your question it really helps if you have a good relationship with the manager of the club you want to be a feeder and if it is a nearby team. EG Arsenal/Barnet

Like you said, it's not what I asked for. I definately do have a reason for having a feeder club. Like I used to have at another game I pick a club in Pakistan or another low level country in order to get youngster, no matter their level. 10k is Like a needle in a haystack. I've sold two Africans for 500K, with 50% on next sale, one was transfered for 3M after that. And apart from that I have like twenty times the finances of other teams in my league.
I know it depends on the managers opinion. I've never said I don't know how the feeder club thing works. All I came across was that they don't give me the option to pick a team which they promise to me. If it is not possible at this level they shouldn't say they can grant me this. Also for the expansion of staff, they say they'll give it but than they don't. This is because of the League I am in, but still,. they should say that instead.

And what choices says is not true. After a certain amount of time they do let you pick a club so don't say stuff you don't know.

then how do you pick a club ?

---------- Post added 26/04/2011 at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was 25/04/2011 at 11:29 PM ----------

Bump