tottingham

Reaction score
Hey just a quick question, sorry if it's been covered,

Is there any way of knowing what role your player will play in the feeder club you're sending him on loan to before you actually loan him and check out his contract? (as cover, back-up, valuable first teamer etc)

I know when you offer them out, clubs that want to take the player state what role they see him playing, is this possible for your feeder club?

Hey just a quick question, sorry if it's been covered,

Is there any way of knowing what role your player will play in the feeder club you're sending him on loan to before you actually loan him and check out his contract? (as cover, back-up, valuable first teamer etc)

I know when you offer them out, clubs that want to take the player state what role they see him playing, is this possible for your feeder club?

I am afraid not

you can gauge though on the CA of your player and the level your feeder club is at..

but you just do not know unfortunately :) you can always recall them and re-loan him out again in January to a different team

Hopefully they implement that on fm12, won't hold my breath.

Cheers for the assistance guys :)

There is no way, you just have to keep monitoring the player in the club.

I sent my best youth player to my feeder club in the start of the season. I checked the team's roster and see if they need better player in the position. If my youth player is better, I send him on loan. I think it might give better chance your player get a role in the team.

After my player is loaned, then I check every month if he get regular appearances. Normally I decide that my player must get at least 10 appearances before Christmas. If he doesn't, I'll call him back because it's better for him to train at better training facilities.