gogogo golem

Reaction score
I just wondered if anyone's board decided to choose a different feeder club to the one that they recommended?

I have not experienced that yet, I find it hard to believe that they would choose a different club that you selected though!

1) they give you a list of clubs to choose from, you select one, they become your feeder club
2) you have been there a while and you get to choose one, they most of the time decline your selection

how can they select a different club than what you selected??

I have not experienced that yet, I find it hard to believe that they would choose a different club that you selected though!

1) they give you a list of clubs to choose from, you select one, they become your feeder club
2) you have been there a while and you get to choose one, they most of the time decline your selection

how can they select a different club than what you selected??
Thanks, I did know that already I was just wondering if the board ever decided to choose a different feeder club than you wanted and a thank you for sharing your experiences.

I'm sure I've had parent clubs just come up before without me ever being told or asked about them, if thats what your meaning

I'm sure I've had parent clubs just come up before without me ever being told or asked about them, if thats what your meaning
This is about when you make a recommendation to the board but I forgot about that so thanks.