Feeder Club verdict (always denied)

Nisbet

Reaction score
Board return feeder club verdict

After a meeting with the boards directors ........ ........... has informed you that, while they agree in principle to the club forming links, after an extensive search they have been unable to find a suitable club to form a link with.

I'm in Jan 2019 and have asked for this twice every year and every time its the same outcome. I want to raise the profile of the club in another country as this can bring in a lot more cash in merchandising.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Is it a bug?

What club your managing? And what league you on? Also what league have you got loaded up?

im man utd playing 65 leagues with huge database and i always get the same thing

What club your managing? And what league you on? Also what league have you got loaded up?

I'm Hearts in the SPL. I've loaded all the Scottish leagues only. I've made Hearts a pretty big team now. (Just rejected a £40m offer from Man Utd for my Spanish regen Captain).

I get the same as well, its so disappointing. I even cancelled all the links with every feeder team as I thought it might be I already had too many.

Im Liverpool in the 5th season and have won the EPL the last three seasons and CL once. I've tried for US and Chinese teams, board always say no! I even let them find one and they still said no. Given up now and got a Championship team for loans and a Croatian team for work permits. Merchandising just isn't happening

On the switch side, anybody struggle to get a Parent club?
Are you only aloud one parent club?

On the switch side, anybody struggle to get a Parent club?
Are you only aloud one parent club?
I haven't had any problems but in some nations you are only allowed one proper (not friendly only) one but I don't think it works like that in Italy and a few other nations.

I have never had a problem with this until fm 2013. I ask the board to find me the appropriate affiliated clubs (depending on the criteria) and more often than not they cannot find any suitable clubs. To me, it appears finding an affiliated club has become harder on this version of fm.