stevesteve

Reaction score
Hello, I have a quick question I was hoping someone could solve please. I have an SPL club where I arranged for Liverpool to be my feeder club to gain use of their players for free. I started this just after the 1st season began expecting to gain a few players for the 2nd season. It has just started and still zero sign or mention of them sending anyone my way.

I held back a but on bringing players in so I could weigh up what I would still need after my loans from Liverpool and I'm now left very lightweight.

I'm guessing this has been a waste of time? I chose them over tottenham sadly who were offering me a annual sum too.

Thanks for your help

Steve

There isn't a question there, other than "I'm guessing this has been a waste of time?" which clearly, for now at least, it has been..

I'm confused slightly, although assuming you mean parent club rather than feeder clears up most of that confusion.

I'm not entirely sure, but having a parent club means little other than being more likely to have a loan request accepted by the parent club.

Sorry, the question is, why haven't I been sent any players. Everyone I have had a feeder club in the past I have been guaranteed at least 2 or 3.

Sorry, the question is, why haven't I been sent any players. Everyone I have had a feeder club in the past I have been guaranteed at least 2 or 3.

What SPL club are you? It could simply be that Liverpool don't have anyone they want to send on loan?

I've only ever known clubs to send 1 player a year but if I've ever asked for someone that wasn't in their frist team plansthen it's been accepted, only reason it's not gone through is if the player didn't want the move.

I've even got Real Madrid players loaned in to the Sammarinese League on FM12

So do you specifically ask for certain players? I always thought you were just provided with ones they wanted to send out?

Apologies by the way, I've just realised I should have called the topic Parent Clubs

So do you specifically ask for certain players? I always thought you were just provided with ones they wanted to send out?

Apologies by the way, I've just realised I should have called the topic Parent Clubs

they should send you 1 player a year and from memory I got a message come through saying something along the lines of Real Madrid are planning a loan move for Player X to Pennarossa, then assuming the player doesn't turn you down which all of their players did to me for the first 2 seasons (but did you really expect a real madrid youth player to accept playing in the Campionato Sammarinese when we are teh only professional team) they will join you.

You can also go to the profile of their players and put in a loan bid and you can normally get teh player without having to pay their wages. I've got 3 Real Madrid players loaned in on my FM12 save with another 1 from basel and 1 from Albinoleffe (Serie B 2023) with all 3 as my parent clubs.

I would show you a screenshot of the message but I'm in December now and can't get the inbox to go back far enough so I'd have to wait for the new season.

Yeah, to be honest that's exactly what I was expecting to happen. I have had it on fm12 but no such luck so far on fm13. Cheers for the help