Feeder Clubs effect on Youth Intake Days

Gibballo

Reaction score
Hello there, I'm in my 11th season with Newcastle and I love getting superstars to come through my youth system. I've always been under the impression that by having lots of feeder clubs, I will get good young players from those countries, improving my youth intake.

However, is this the case? I haven't noticed an obvious trend in nationalities of youth players (besides English of course.) I have first option with many of my feeder clubs, and from great ones too, like Boca, RC Lens, Lille.

Do feeder clubs have any impact on my youth intake days, or am I choosing the wrong option when wanting to establish the connection with the club? Thank you for your help.

In my Crewe team I have a coach from the Cayman Islands. As a result I get quite a lot of Cayman Island youth players coming through! So it is more down to your scouting knowledge I think.

Feeder clubs are used to increase your scouting knowledge which means more players show up in search option.Youth intake depends on your youth academy rating and country raiting to generate the best regens which england rarely does.Other option in feeder club is that you can buy youth players from the feeder club you chose Boca is great option for that.Scouting and buying player ffrom abroad is the way to go in England.Everton and United generate good cb for england between.