FamePomPano97

Reaction score
Hey.
I am west ham in the 3rd season, and the board give me the option to pick a feeder club, being fairly new to this, what is a good club? (Screenshot of my reputation: View attachment 311632 ) Thanks in advance.
Michael.

if you want to choose a feeder club. pick the one with the best facilities, in terms of training facilities etc.. unless you want a work permit feeder club, then pick a club in say belgium.

if you want to choose a feeder club. pick the one with the best facilities, in terms of training facilities etc.. unless you want a work permit feeder club, then pick a club in say belgium.
Thanks for your reply, I do need one for a work permit and for facilities ect, So is there a club of your own knowledge that supports this?

Any idea if Croatia is already part of the euro zone (or whatever it is called) in your save? If so, you might want to check the country's clubs and look for the one with best training facilities!

Any idea if Croatia is already part of the euro zone (or whatever it is called) in your save? If so, you might want to check the country's clubs and look for the one with best training facilities!
Thanks for your reply, it says it is apart of the 'European Union' which I presume is what you mean, so I will look for a club with good facilities, thank you.

I found a club called, 'Dinamo' who seem to be the best winning the division several times. Their facitilies are: Good training facilities and Good youth facilities, they also have great youth coaches. Should I go for them?

I found a club called, 'Dinamo' who seem to be the best winning the division several times. Their facitilies are: Good training facilities and Good youth facilities, they also have great youth coaches. Should I go for them?

defo, they look like the perfect feeder club, plus in my past saves, many worldclass croatian regens come form dinamo as they have good youth recruitment.

Dinamo are one of the best feeders in the game. They have really good youth facilities, especially compared to other Croatian teams. Croatia are set to produce good regens so most likely the best ones will all come from Dinamo.

Other good teams are Boca, Southampton, Celtic, Stuttgart, Stade Rennais..

I can't get a club that will grow my profile in another country.I'm in 2020 and won everything with Liverpool but everytime I've asked they say they can't find anyone that's suitable

I can't get a club that will grow my profile in another country.I'm in 2020 and won everything with Liverpool but everytime I've asked they say they can't find anyone that's suitable
Hey, the guy above me has a link to help solve your issue buddy

Dinamo are one of the best feeders in the game. They have really good youth facilities, especially compared to other Croatian teams. Croatia are set to produce good regens so most likely the best ones will all come from Dinamo.

Other good teams are Boca, Southampton, Celtic, Stuttgart, Stade Rennais..
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately they did not create a link, will try my best to get a link with the said clubs you provided

It's asking me to login when I go to that link.I got a feeder club for work permits 1st season but I'm in 2020 now and asked on every ocassion to get one for raising my profile in another country but they never find anyone suitable

It's asking me to login when I go to that link.I got a feeder club for work permits 1st season but I'm in 2020 now and asked on every ocassion to get one for raising my profile in another country but they never find anyone suitable
I am not to sure buddy. Perhaps someone will see this thread and help you

I don't know how many feeder clubs you can have sorry, but though it might not be any help the board will inform you if they feel you have too many, or terminate a link which isn't being utilised enough should you gather an army of feeder clubs.

The issue with trying to get a feeder club for raising profile in another country is as someone already mentioned a known problem.

I have a thread where I tried looking for answers here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...8-board-cannot-find-suitable-feeder-club.html

And someone posted in that thread with one of their own from even earlier: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...109784-feeder-club-verdict-always-denied.html

Unfortunately I've been totally unable to find somewhere that states a solution to the problem, though to be frank I've now just about given up. Perhaps if there are any more patches to come SI will acknowledge and solve the problem, otherwise maybe some clever sod can engineer something. Fingers crossed the answer is already out there and someone can pop it up soon!

I don't know how many feeder clubs you can have sorry, but though it might not be any help the board will inform you if they feel you have too many, or terminate a link which isn't being utilised enough should you gather an army of feeder clubs.

The issue with trying to get a feeder club for raising profile in another country is as someone already mentioned a known problem.

I have a thread where I tried looking for answers here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...8-board-cannot-find-suitable-feeder-club.html

And someone posted in that thread with one of their own from even earlier: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...109784-feeder-club-verdict-always-denied.html

Unfortunately I've been totally unable to find somewhere that states a solution to the problem, though to be frank I've now just about given up. Perhaps if there are any more patches to come SI will acknowledge and solve the problem, otherwise maybe some clever sod can engineer something. Fingers crossed the answer is already out there and someone can pop it up soon!
Hey, thanks for your reply. Fortunately I have not come up against this problem as of yet (touch wood). But it seems as if this is a problem within the community and I have never really used feeder clubs before but I can see it as a major way of how I would complete my objectives of an successful youth academy, I am surprised SI have not developed a bug fix for it yet as I am sure this dates back to the release.