xsuarez7x

Reaction score
I'm playing as liverpool in 2015 and my feeder club was Sheffield United and they got promoted into the premier league, and then it said my link has been terminated so I cant send any of my promising regens there on loan to gain experience, is there any way you can avoid the link being terminated once a team gets promoted into the premier league?

no because you are in the same league so they don't see you necesary to have the link as you can only 1 player in the prem from one team

I'm playing as liverpool in 2015 and my feeder club was Sheffield United and they got promoted into the premier league, and then it said my link has been terminated so I cant send any of my promising regens there on loan to gain experience, is there any way you can avoid the link being terminated once a team gets promoted into the premier league?

also, if your feeder club becomes financially independent enough, they might decide to terminate their link. Although obviously, the best way of becoming financially independent is getting promoted and being in the same league as you :p

I think it's just in England though, on my Pentagon Challenge save I got promoted to the Brazilian First Division, and they still loaned players out to me.

I think it's just in England though, on my Pentagon Challenge save I got promoted to the Brazilian First Division, and they still loaned players out to me.

Once you teams reputation becomes close enough to your parent team then the link gets cancelled in Brazil