Feeder Teams For Merchandising Opportunities

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
The first time I picked feeder clubs, I was looking mainly for upcoming players who I may be able to get cheap. After getting a pretty decent squad together I then started using clubs to obtain work permits, but that started to get on my **** because it was taking too long for the work permits to be granted, and I was having to buy players to fill gaps anyway so it was really costing me double.

After a very successful season I requested a third club when I was offered a Japanese club and noticed it mentioned the financial benefits. I took it and have noticed a pretty sharp upturn in commercial sales. A petty handy way to make money, although at a fee of £1.7m a year it remains to be seen whether it is a good deal or not.

ive got 3 with the merchanding thing and i'm gettin 4 mil a month!
also, i'm only 12 games into the 4th season and have already got more money from merchandising than the whole of last season!

It was a bug on the first patch that you made too much from merchandising, teams like Man U become worth billions in only a few seasons becuase of it, think its been toned down now. This is why the feeder team cheat, is a big cheat

o yeah,I didnt read yours thru tbh :D I think i'll delete that post so I dont look an idiot :D

rofl! i've made 40 million now thru merchandising and i'm still in march!
you are only allowed 3 of the merchanding, if u recomend any more they get turned down by the board! :O

£1.6m a month extra having that Japanese feeder club. Didnt realise it was a bug/cheat though, this was the first I knew about it.

When I go to get a Feeder club for my Fulham game the Chairman talks about the club being too small, I eventually got him to offer me a few and then he was offering smaller clubs due to the 'geographical proximity of the two clubs' :yuck:

But we are in the UEFA cup and doing really well in the league so I dont see why I cant start getting Merchandising and Work permit benefits?I might have to wait a while, But by then I think it will probably be two late as I have my eye on the players I want now.

How long did it take you to get these offers for Woves?

yeah i used to make loads with man u on the first patch cos i had like 3 teams for merchandising it pwned :p doesn't seem to happen for me now though.

£1.6m a month extra having that Japanese feeder club. Didnt realise it was a bug/cheat though, this was the first I knew about it.

its not a cheat, just b4 the patch u could hav loads and make like billions a year etc... its nt a bug now tho

was tht in the 1st patch or like, b4 patch, soz bt need 2 no if my man utd achievements r worthless...

i mean before 7.0.1 came out. btw, any ideas wen 7.0.2 is comin out?

How long did it take you to get these offers for Woves?

6 years. As I said it was only down to a phenomenal season that I got the opportunity (I think). And it is on the 7.0.1 patch so I dont feel bad about it now