Feel it, It is Here!!!!

Raikan007

Reaction score
World Cup 2010 in South Africa
1191.jpg

the streets are alive, vuvuzela's blowing, people dancing, screaming!! the vibe in SA is awesome! one of a kind World Cup! just want to say to everyone, enjoy it, hope you enjoy the 1st ever African World Cup here is SA and all the best to all your teams who are participating!!
crowd-011.jpg

Neil - Durban, South Africa (aka Raikan) :D

South Africa halftime/Mexico fulltime? what do you think of this?

Let's be realistic here ^^)

Mexico start strong, 1-0 halftime, manage to score another in the second half for a 2-0 win.

hahha, my initial prediction months ago was South Africa 0:3 Mexico
but you need to be patriotic :D have faith

South Africa haven't lost in their last 12 games I heard?

South Africa haven't lost in their last 12 games I heard?
that is true Dunc, unbeaten in 12 since Pereirra took over however some of the teams we have played have been pretty poor, but we have beaten teams like Colombia 2:1, Denmark 1:0 so its not bad some other good teams in the mix too :D but it was good to see us putting 5:0 past a team like Guatemala instead of winning 1:0 or drawing, so we are in good form and good self belief, we have a decent team, pity Benni is not there, he is probably at McDonalds anyway :D

that is true Dunc, unbeaten in 12 since Pereirra took over however some of the teams we have played have been pretty poor, but we have beaten teams like Colombia 2:1, Denmark 1:0 so its not bad some other good teams in the mix too :D but it was good to see us putting 5:0 past a team like Guatemala instead of winning 1:0 or drawing, so we are in good form and good self belief, we have a decent team, pity Benni is not there, he is probably at McDonalds anyway :D

i love how smug you was about all that lol

I think Mexico and France might be better than Colombia and Denmark ;)

Anyway, I hope they do well, would be a pitty to see them do ***** with all the support they are getting, makes it more fun if the hosts stay in for a bit :)

Didn't realise South Africa had such a good recent record, I wish them all the best as it'd be pretty **** to see the host's get screwed over which is what I fear might happen in the first game. Mexico are a really good team and I think they'll get to the semi's unless they draw a tough team in the last 16. All the best though I'll definately be watching (H)

Didn't realise South Africa had such a good recent record, I wish them all the best as it'd be pretty **** to see the host's get screwed over which is what I fear might happen in the first game. Mexico are a really good team and I think they'll get to the semi's unless they draw a tough team in the last 16. All the best though I'll definately be watching (H)
i completey agree with you mate 100% they have a tough group though hey, France, Uruguay and us, it will be France and Mexico that go through :D

i completey agree with you mate 100% they have a tough group though hey, France, Uruguay and us, it will be France and Mexico that go through :D

Wow I never properly realised how tough that group actually is, basically every team has a pretty good chance of going through, personally I'd like Mexico and South Africa to progress with France at rock bottom ;)

Wow I never properly realised how tough that group actually is, basically every team has a pretty good chance of going through, personally I'd like Mexico and South Africa to progress with France at rock bottom ;)
i would love that too :D peace man, off to the game now, go Bafana Bafana :D

I think France wont be able to reach the first knockout round, Domenech sucks and they lost against China