supersy1984

Reaction score
I've tried numerous tactics with my team , and I can't get any of them to work , I just keep loosing games , season starts of ok and then it goes downhill , need a good home and away tactic for a championship team

Sent from my GT-I9195I using Tapatalk

try the date 442, i feel the same as you though, no tactics match up to last year or the year befores.

fm16 kinda kill the plug and play. u got to watch your matches under your tact and change it according to what is happen. that is why no tactics matches up to last year or the year before.

my advice take some tactic from those uploaded in tactics section and then tweak your own around it, should work eventually ;) in my opinion plug and play still works, at least worked for me each time

What team you playing as? What tactics have you been using? I'd rather help you learn why your tactics aren't working than just give you one to use

I'm now playing with Notts County after being sacked numerous times

I'm now playing with Notts County after being sacked numerous times

You've got to fit the tactics to the players you have at your disposal. Identify who are your better players and create a tactic that gets as many of them playing in their preferred roles as possible. Then, when you know where the gaps are, get your scouts to work on finding you decent players to fill them - use the loan system, look at transfer listed players for whom the selling club have lowered the asking price and scour the unattached list to pick up free transfers.

Train players to adopt Preferred Moves that are suitable for their roles in the team and use experienced players to tutor younger ones who play in the same position.

I'm getting fed up of having tactics work amazingly well for a season then the following season they don't work at all even when u buy no new players the tactic will not work I won prem league with Chelsea first season with just 3 signings and 2nd season bought nobody and all of a sudden they couldn't win a game even loosing at a league 2 team in cap one cup with the first team now that can't be right

You got to change the tactic every once in a while, so your opposition don't always know what your tactic is, and when they do know what you play, they will plan for it.

I think watch the game using Comprehensive Match Highlights is a good way to see whats wrong with your tactics during the match. Good Luck!