Feel The Wibe

• Thread starter Thread starter TheWibe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 10K
I feel this tactic has potential, but why on earth you want to play Counter attacks?

thx :) I use counter attacks because, when your team wins the ball back on the pitch they will ( if possible ) make a trough ball.

In the games Ive have played this dos not happen often. but you can score a couple of more goals :)

did you use any opposition instruction ?

I got my assistant manager to take care of that, since I hate to do it every match :P

I don't really think I have tried without before.. So maybe I should give it a go..

11i1lk9.png

Fantastic tactics. I test it with Belgium, I have won with 0-1 and 2-0 but the ball is fantastic the opponent gets almost no chances! I hope the tactic will work with it so I can win the European Championship in Belgium!

Fantastic tactics. I test it with Belgium, I have won with 0-1 and 2-0 but the ball is fantastic the opponent gets almost no chances! I hope the tactic will work with it so I can win the European Championship in Belgium!

Thx alot :) The idea was to create a tactic that you would enjoy watching and get good results :) you will might struggle to win a couple of matches in the start :) but when they get used too it. its most effective!

Didn't have time to test it myself yet, but apparently it's working great :) Will try it soon.

Feedback on tactic - QPR

Hi mate, you suggested me your tactic a few days back so have been giving it a go with QPR, very indifferent results to be honest. Things it has achieved - Definitely keeps good possession - 60% even against the top sides so that side of it is definitely working well, and generally I score two goals or more a game with it against weaker sides There are, however a lot of negatives. I get hammered, and I do mean hammered, by the best teams, despite keeping posession well. You'll see in the screenshot, but I have been beaten 5-0 by Man City, 3-0 by Liverpool, 4-0 by Man United, 3-1 by Arsenal and 4-1 by Fulham (who are quality on my save, they signed Cabaye and Papiss Demba Cissé, Isla and Tadic). I think there are definitely some things I can use in your tactic to help out the midfield, such as the hold up ball technique and your settings for the midfield three who do perform well, but I seem to get hit way too much on the counter and leak a lot of goals regardless of controlling play. My defenders aren't exactly weak either - Mazuch and Shawcross.

I haven't been using any opposition instructions so far, could this change anything or is your tactic meant to work without them anyway?

Last edited:
Hi mate :) good to hear that some of it worked! about OI i created it with " assistant manager " to take care of it.. been trying some without it. but cant really see a big different.

about loosing for " Top 4 " I would maybe try to set the Defensive line a bit lower. because you are very vulnerable against counter attacks. so with.. So until you get some better midfielders who can keep the ball. and proceed attacking options againt's better teams. I would try that :)

Hey my friend, I have not Belgium just reached the European Championship I won with 4-0 from Kazakhstan but played 1-1 against Germany while that's a fantastic achievement. Unfortunately I had to win against Germany but is now almost impossible. I'll try to get the 2014 World Cup which is certainly possible. But one small question. I play with MC Hazard as he is my playmaker. Do I need it again in the box on the playmaker post or is that not necessary?

that's great man :) you only need too put him as the playmaker under the set piece section :)

Ok thanks! The mcl is that the defensive midfielder? And MCR is that the attacking midfielder?

they are playing the same part to back up your playmaker all over the pitch :) so its not so important who or what type of player you got in the MCL and MCR..

Ok thanks, I'll continue tomorrow with Belgium. Next week I have all week off!

YUp. The Download link is broken. I want to try your tactics.

Back