nikudini

Reaction score
Hey, I'm playing Aston Villa on the 11.3 and I'm in the second season. I bought Fellaini and Rodwell at beggining of the season and while Jack has been decent, Fellaini isn't very impessive.

I play him in the DM position either as an Anchor man or as a Defensive midfielder - defend. The reason I'm not playing him as a Cm - ball wining is that I play Rodwell there.

Do you think I should swap them?

I also have Gago and Reo-Coker in my squad - the first one I play as a Dm and the second one as a Ball winning cm.

If Rodwell is playing well, I wouldn't swap them. Try leaving Fellaini out for a bit, tell him he's underperforming and warn him that you'll transfer list him if he doesn't improve. Then maybe start bringing him on as a sub a bit and see how he does.

Or just warn and talk to him and see if he does better. :)

If Rodwell is playing well, I wouldn't swap them. Try leaving Fellaini out for a bit, tell him he's underperforming and warn him that you'll transfer list him if he doesn't improve. Then maybe start bringing him on as a sub a bit and see how he does.

Basically this..

You are playing a ball winning mc and anchor man at the same time? Is it really needed?

I tried talking to him, telling him that he was playing well recently and he diasagreed and left the conversation, will see how it goes from now on.

You are playing a ball winning mc and anchor man at the same time? Is it really needed?

I think it is, I've been really good defensively with this tactic.

As for selling one, I think I'll wait until the end of the season and if there's no improvement from Fellaini, he'll go.

Don't sell.. Try him as cb... He was my first scorer at arsenal last season, most from corners, dominant in the air nearly every game and a ridiculus rating (7,68 or smtg)