Fellaini or Tim Cahill?

McPherson93

Reaction score
Which (if you were David Moyes) would you rather keep? and which would you rather sell?

or would you strongly advise keeping both?

also, if sold, who would be an ideal replacement for either player using the money from the sale of the player?

cheers

I f you sold Fellaini, I would get Peter Crouch roughly same hieght might not be as young, but can score good goals can holdthe ball up (ish)

If you sold T.Cahill I would get Park-Ji Sung, very good work rate, can score aswell.

yeah i thought about Park Ji Sung but Crouch is an out and out striker and Fellaini's a centre mid

Fellaini is an Target Man - So is Peter Crouch, the idea of a target man is to flick or hold the ball till midfielders / attackers into helping the able target man! That's what those 2 men do, they are the best in the EPL to do that!

Fellaini is an Target Man - So is Peter Crouch, the idea of a target man is to flick or hold the ball till midfielders / attackers into helping the able target man! That's what those 2 men do, they are the best in the EPL to do that!

yeah but i cant see Peter Crouch doing himself justice in a central midfield role replacing where Fellaini's left and need to pass well and stretch the play

Yes I can see where your coming from, but what i'm saying is that Crouch also opens and stretches play. Well I would recommend Denilson of Arsenal has very good work rate and teamwork aswell.

between fellaini and cahill i prefer veloso8-|

Yes I can see where your coming from, but what i'm saying is that Crouch also opens and stretches play. Well I would recommend Denilson of Arsenal has very good work rate and teamwork aswell.

All your reccomendations have been awful :(

Keep Fellaini .. I've always been a fan of this ... Whilst his technical stats aren't brilliant .. his physical and mental stats are quality ...

I've always wondered about re-training him as an AM and having 2 box to box midfielders with him being the more attacking of the 2

Don't sell either of them as they are both awesome players

gotta keep cahill best goalscoring midfielder in the prem apart from lampard,sell fellaini n bring in huddlestone? he can pass,tackle,head and shoot from waaaaaay out! jst maybe lacks a bit of pace?

Witzel or defour at standard Liege are both good buys for my everton team mate, but i wouldn't sell either but if you had to sell 1 or the other id go for Cahill since Fellaini is younger so you'll get a good few season out of him

fellaini's just informed me he is now unsettled and after a move toa bigger club, which is annoying as he was my prefered option to Cahill. What is annoying me is that they have both played well for the 2 seasons i've been at everton but they have both depreciated in value, currently Tim's worth £6.75m and Fellaini's worth £7.75 when the used to be worth double the price and are still as good if not better players.

keep both but if you want to sell one then sell Cahill and buy a good replacement like Veloso, Mountinio,Defour,Witsel

very good smart **** :p which one would you have sold to get Veloso then is more what my original question was about

hahaha,

i dunno if this is about the game or real life but i have fellaini in my team and he is mint, defensive quality but put him on challenge keeper from an inswinger and he scores a lot from corners.

For that reason i would keep fellaini and sell cahill if you need too. I aint had him on the game but i hear good reports.