Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan123

Reaction score
Have posted this in the deal or no deal thread with no response.

At the start of my second season with Everton on 10.3. Athletico Madrid have offered £9.75m for Fellaini (£2.2m up front and £7.75m over 24 months).

Any suggestions on what i should do? And if i sell him, can he be replaced? I play him as a Defensive Midfielder and would need to replace him with someone who is good in that position.

Cheers guys :)

Nah don't accept unless you get a much better offer. You should be looking at more than what Everton payed for him (16Mil) at least.

this was your original post in the deal or no deal thread:

Inter have enquired about buying Cahill from me. I'm Everton at the start of my second season. I've been playing Van Der Vaart in AMC just behind the striker. Should i keep him?

whereas this is your current post, which is totally different from your previous one:

Have posted this in the deal or no deal thread with no response.

At the start of my second season with Everton on 10.3. Athletico Madrid have offered £9.75m for Fellaini (£2.2m up front and £7.75m over 24 months).

Any suggestions on what i should do? And if i sell him, can he be replaced? I play him as a Defensive Midfielder and would need to replace him with someone who is good in that position.

Cheers guys :)

and you're complaining that there's no response. learn to be patient please, cos there will be answers to your questions and use this thread in future:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/the-deal-or-no-deal-thread-t30974/page6.html#post386250

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.