Fenerbahce, Alex(number10) stopped, looking for new one.

Reaction score
Hello,

The title pretty much sums it up.
But the problem is I can't find anyone.. I tried using the wonder kinds and talent list.
I tried: Neymar,ganso,wilshere and many more..
Can anybody help me?
I need a attacking midfielder for 4-2-3-1.
As number 10..
Money can be anywhere between 0 and 20m.
Weekly wage is I think.. uhm.. 190k?

Andrea Poli. hes a DM/CM but has the stats to play AMC

Andrea Poli. hes a DM/CM but has the stats to play AMC

He's 17.25M.
They probally ask 30m or so which might not be a problem but he wont come to fenerbahce from atletico.
And hes pure CM not any sign or stats or position meets the requirements for AMC.

Oh didnt know what season your in. Well stats arent everything, I had him play behind the strikers as an advanced playmaker and he worked wonders. He has great passing, first touch and creativity for AMC.

Adam Ljajic?
Sebastian Giovinco?
Milan Badejl?
Christian Ericsson?

Wtf? my most important player Volkan Demirel goalkeeper.. was out of contract and went to newcastle united for free?
No notifications nothing? WTF?

giovinco and ericsen failed.. they both don't want in my team..
this is so stupid..
I really need my volkan back and a AMC.
Now I gotta play Turkish Super Cup against Galatasaray without keeper.. great

Stop playing for a second.

What season are you in? Answer that and I'll try to give you a list of possible/plausible replacements for both Alex and Demirel.

What season are you in? Answer that and I'll try to give you a list of possible/plausible replacements for both Alex and Demirel.

You might aswell be talking to a wall. I just asked what seson too and got no answer... :p

giovinco and ericsen failed.. they both don't want in my team..
this is so stupid..
I really need my volkan back and a AMC.
Now I gotta play Turkish Super Cup against Galatasaray without keeper.. great

Why is it stupid that a player who is wanted by very large and already at a big club wouldn't move to a smaller club? And why would a player for Juventus move to Turkey? You're probably not going to read this anyway so blah blah blah...

Sorry this is my third season it's not started yet.
18AUG 2013.
I'll wait till I find some ones from you:)

Oh and btw.. I have a VERY SHORT list of players:/
I just bought 31years old defender from Valencia.. Very good.. cheap just going to use for 2seasons till then he's probally dead.

Ricardo Costa 32 years actually...
Heading,marking,positioning,balance,concentration,teamwork and 4 or so more have all above 16.

I changed my bugdet.. because it had a crazy balance on it.
I have around 180k wage per week to spend.
and 31millions.
but the problem is the stupid player that wont come..
Isn't there things like.. giving extra or very handsome cash to club and let them talk to the player to go to my club?

Hm...

Check Sinan Bolat, who is arguably the best turkish young keeper, and see if he'd join you. That way you get a good keeper who is also Turkish. You can also check Luis Guilherme - if he's still plying his trade in Brazil you may get him on the cheap and he turns out very good. A cheaper option would be Hutar from BATE, but he's usually sold in the first season and becomes more expensive later on. Worth taking a look, though.

As for a n10, you could go for Bressan, who starts at BATE too, and is cheapish and good. You should check how Canesin Matos (Anderlecht), John Fleck (Rangers) Giuliano (Dnipro) and Manuel Lanzini (River) have developed. They have good potential and unless they've moved clubs they'll probably see a move to Turkey as an upgrade. All of these are young-ish at the start of the game, but if you're looking for a more experienced player you could take a look at Maxi Moralez, who should be around 26 and is usually transfer listed by his club. Walter Montillo is worth taking a look at too.

Ok, this was quick, I did a starting bid on Sinan and Giuliano.
All others weren't even in the database? Except for 1 which I didn't liked.