Ferdinand may fight increased ban

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand is considering whether to appeal against the increase to his ban for violent conduct.

More...

A bit harsh considering you have never met him. :S

I can see Ferdinands appeal now.

"Do you know who i am?"

"You do realise i play for Man Utd dont you?"

"You do know Sir Alex Ferguson is my manager and he wont be at all happy about this dont you"

Ferdinand is a disgrace of a human being?oO)
why.......?

Ferdinand is a discrace as a human being.

Your a disgrace of a person. Such a bad person with Camps and charities all over africa. which he pays for.

I can see Ferdinands appeal now.

"Do you know who i am?"

"You do realise i play for Man Utd dont you?"

"You do know Sir Alex Ferguson is my manager and he wont be at all happy about this dont you"

Or more like. i may have been in the wrong, but i was provoked. But as i am not england captain or because i play for utd, you wont give me a fair trial

wont give him a fair trial because hes a man utd player, LOL more like the other way around

C'mon, we all know the FA are all scared of upsetting Fergie.

Your a disgrace of a person. Such a bad person with Camps and charities all over africa. which he pays for.

Or more like. i may have been in the wrong, but i was provoked. But as i am not england captain or because i play for utd, you wont give me a fair trial

How do you know he was provoked? If he was provoked that is not an excuse for hitting him, he knew if he appealed the chances are he was going to get the extra ban as i was obvious he was guilty.

This will just turn into another argument about United, can see it coming already.

I don't think he deserves to even have the option of the appeal, he may of been provoked but he should of stayed calm and had a quiet word back to the other player instead of lashing out.

1. This incedent which I havet seen yet but if it is violent conduct there is no excuse.
2. He blaster the ball into a woman in the crowds face out of frustration. No excuse for that the ball was not in play.
3 He refused a drugs test.

And theres probably plenty more.

1. This incedent which I havet seen yet but if it is violent conduct there is no excuse.
2. He blaster the ball into a woman in the crowds face out of frustration. No excuse for that the ball was not in play.

Yeah and that makes him a disgraceful human being.......:$

Missed a drug test. he turnt up late and was willing to take it.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

How do you know he was provoked? If he was provoked that is not an excuse for hitting him, he knew if he appealed the chances are he was going to get the extra ban as i was obvious he was guilty.

This will just turn into another argument about United, can see it coming already.

I don't think he deserves to even have the option of the appeal, he may of been provoked but he should of stayed calm and had a quiet word back to the other player instead of lashing out.

only thing i am going to say, is if he have on said something provokitive or offence to me. i probaly would of acted the same way. and most people probaly would off aswell.

Yes but as a professional footballer who is a worldwide known player who has many young children looking up to him, he shouldn't do it, it's not right.

Yes but as a professional footballer who is a worldwide known player who has many young children looking up to him, he shouldn't do it, it's not right.
There are lots of shades of grey between a guy who has made a few mistakes and a disgrace of a human being.....
I think people are being overly harsh on rio.

only thing i am going to say, is if he have on said something provokitive or offence to me. i probaly would of acted the same way. and most people probaly would off aswell.[/QUOTE]

So if anyone ever insults you then you immediately elbow them in the face. :S I think not

There are lots of shades of grey between a guy who has made a few mistakes and a disgrace of a human being.....
I think people are being overly harsh on rio.
I never said he was a 'disgrace of a human being', that I disagree with, but he certainly isn't showing what a good role model who could be for youngsters.

It does to me. Maybe if it was a Celtic player maybe I would not be so harsh but its the blasting the ball at the crowd is unacceptable. Also I vaguely remeber something about him refusing to have a picture taking with fans in Sweeden tho I cant remember exactly what he said or done.

only thing i am going to say, is if he have on said something provokitive or offence to me. i probaly would of acted the same way. and most people probaly would off aswell.

So if anyone ever insults you then you immediately elbow them in the face. :S I think not[/QUOTE]

I change on a football pitch, i change big time on a football pitch.

Peoples well being kinda leaves me. i look back and think i was such a **** today, but then i know i do it the next time and the time again.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

It does to me. Maybe if it was a Celtic player maybe I would not be so harsh but its the blasting the ball at the crowd is unacceptable. Also I vaguely remeber something about him refusing to have a picture taking with fans in Sweeden tho I cant remember exactly what he said or done.

he didnt aim at the women. he said sorry straight after. he was like "i am going to hit th ***** over there" you just having a go for kicking the ball away.

he isnt a disguisting human being.

Back