James Gilrow

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has done this before but it seemed like a good idea at the time I started this.

In light of Fergies recent departure the challenge is to basically follow in his footsteps.
  • You first have to take over a Scottish third division club starting with Proffesional reputation and take them as far as you can.
  • Try and get a job in the SPL or scottish division 1 that isn't Celtic or Rangers
  • At that club lead them to SPL glory and a European Trophy(Europa League or Champions League)
  • Once this is done go to any premier league club
  • Now do what he did! Win the premier league over and over again as well as champions leagues and any other cup
Remember! No data editors and start on Sunday league experience.
Any other suggestions for improvements will be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Few errors. Unless I am mistaken, Fergie was a footballer for Rangers so it wouldn't be Sunday League. Also, you'd need to take charge of a SD1 side before taking a club that isn't Old Firm. Just saying.

Few errors. Unless I am mistaken, Fergie was a footballer for Rangers so it wouldn't be Sunday League. Also, you'd need to take charge of a SD1 side before taking a club that isn't Old Firm. Just saying.

He played for 5-6 Scottish teams and the national team.