Ferguson criticises referee Mason

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson says referee Lee Mason should have ruled out Birmingham's late equaliser after seeing his side drop two points in the title race.

More...

screw that ref, probably been bribed by city's ceo to give that goal :S

Haha how obvious was it that he would come out with this, go away Fergie you have enough luck throughout the season pal.

Big Eck has replied with a response that the goal was legit as all managers would.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11694_6620165,00.html

These decisions happen every game in football, just for once it happened against the big boys.
We deserved a point, in my eyes a misdirected justice :) KRO!

Yea, then we have every right to protest about the Nani goal against us. LOL at Fergie

Gotta love Fergies passion. Thats probably why we are more successful than any other team in England ;)

Haters gonna hate, well done Fergie for saying that.

But over the course of season, these decisions even out. So i dont think we should dwell much on it.

Haha how obvious was it that he would come out with this, go away Fergie you have enough luck throughout the season pal.

Big Eck has replied with a response that the goal was legit as all managers would.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11694_6620165,00.html

These decisions happen every game in football, just for once it happened against the big boys.
We deserved a point, in my eyes a misdirected justice :) KRO!

tbf, if this had happened in the favour of united, you would be saying how 'the big teams get all the descions'.

the ref was quite poor most of the match for both sides like giving Birmingham a corner when it should of been a free kick

For crying out loud, just learn to drop points graciously for once you senile old *****.

tbf, if this had happened in the favour of united, you would be saying how 'the big teams get all the descions'.

Ye i would have!! Because it usually is the big teams that get all the decisions, which is why its so funny to see Fergie to come out and say this, him of all people!!

What do you expect him to do? It was a bad decision and SAF is just telling the truth. Any other manager in the league would have done the same but because it is him and United it is made a big deal.

Is this for the handball thing?
it didn't even look like a hand ball tbh, not from what i saw.

pick your dummy up now Mr. Ferguson, i'm sure you'll get a billion added minutes at some point this season and score a winner.

lol, so it is not right for a manager to come out and say it was a poor decision? so next time any manager comes out and says it was a dodgy decision we can all hate on him for supportin his team? cool, the future looks bright if its gna be like this...

Is this for the handball thing?
it didn't even look like a hand ball tbh, not from what i saw.

pick your dummy up now Mr. Ferguson, i'm sure you'll get a billion added minutes at some point this season and score a winner.

Get off, it was a clear handball and what has this got to do with added on time. It was a bad decision, Fergie pointed this out and now is getting stick for it. Every manager it the league would have done the same.

Get off, it was a clear handball and what has this got to do with added on time. It was a bad decision, Fergie pointed this out and now is getting stick for it. Every manager it the league would have done the same.

They would, but its being made a big deal becuase Man u get an awfull lot of the decisions in their favour compared to lower teams, which is why when he moans about it happening to him most people think its ironic. much like the Nani goal against spurs a few weeks ago( i know he was playing to the whistle)

Fergie always can find fault with something, but thats how he has got to be such a successful manager, in my opinion, perhaps this is the time when everyone stops complaining and gets on with it. All the other premier league managers would have done the same because it is such a highly rated competiton and not complaining would upset the fans. The referees do their best i am sure, being one myself and they can sometimes get things wrong.