Ferguson gives Chelsea no chance

Chelsea still have a matematical chance to win the Premiership....

I think the chance is like 1:100000000000000000000000000000?

Epic exaggeration ftl.

Chelsea have a chance of winning it, and it's not that bad a chance considering. They probably won't, of course.

Title race mind games? Why would he play with Chelsea then, it should be with Arsenal not with team fighting for 4th spot ;)

I see you too like mind games!

Either way, as a neutral, I hope for a decent game. I also hope torres gets the **** kicked out of him.

Sooooooo.......

lol, but in fairness he never said they had no chance:

he said: "You try things. We all try things," the 69-year-old United boss added. "But it won't be easy [for Chelsea] to come back from that kind of points deficit.

lol. Reminds me of the time that Newcastle had a 14-point lead or something at the top, then BANG!!! Keegan lost the plot, and the rest, as they say, is history

to be fair though, if the officials hadn't handed the game to Chelsea on Saturday then yesterdays defeat against Arsenal wouldn't have been so costly, as it is now Sundays game at Old Trafford is massive.

to be fair though, if the officials hadn't handed the game to Chelsea on Saturday then yesterdays defeat against Arsenal wouldn't have been so costly, as it is now Sundays game at Old Trafford is massive.

You mean like the officials handed the champions league game to united?

On Topic: I think Man U will still win the league but chelsea still have a good chance if they win the game.

BBC blunder.. FFS sort it out..

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

On Topic: I think Man U will still win the league but chelsea still have a good chance if they win the game.

:Confused:

We won 1-0 which should have been 1-1 and we won the next leg 2-1.

handed the Champions League game?

Or how they handed Chelsea games against Man Utd in the past few years?

So? No one expected Arsenal and ManU to collapse like this at the end of the season. Big deal. ManU will still win it though. They were the only team this season that realistically was going to win it (though I think Arsenal could have maybe taken it from them if they won the CC). They just wanted to drop some points here and there to make it interesting. :p

curtis if United don't win this tittle you are going to be most hated guy on this forum...

please maaaan ur killing me...the more you say we're gonna win i get more nervous :p

If it makes you feel any better, if Barca advance to the final, I'm placing a HUGE bet on ManU to win it...possibly one month's wages (which is a lot for me, because I don't really have any money saved up). I'm that confident of it, and I'm really hoping there will be really good odds (Barca is so hyped up right now so I'm thinking it might happen). It'd be great to see Barca win it, but winning that much money would be a lot better.

If it makes you feel any better, if Barca advance to the final, I'm placing a HUGE bet on ManU to win it...possibly one month's wages (which is a lot for me, because I don't really have any money saved up). I'm that confident of it, and I'm really hoping there will be really good odds (Barca is so hyped up right now so I'm thinking it might happen). It'd be great to see Barca win it, but winning that much money would be a lot better.
lol i hope you win the bet :)