Ferguson hopes for Wigan favour

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Man Utd boss Sir Alex Ferguson remains hopeful that Wigan can get a result at Chelsea to turn the title race in his side's favour.

More...

dream on fergie boy

theres more chance of us winning the league than chelsea slipping up at wee wigan

Wigan epitomise inconsistent performance.

I know Chelsea are almighty at home, and i would predict a very handsome win for them.
But Football isn't the game it is without teams such as Wigan being able to hold them to a point.

Miracles can happen, and have happened many times before.

I always thought Chelsea would win the prem once they beat United at Old Trafford anyway,

an exciting last day for all :)

dream on fergie boy

theres more chance of us winning the league than chelsea slipping up at wee wigan
No because there is no chance whatsoever of arsenal winning anything this season while there is a very small chance wigan will get a result.:P

I live in hope.<)

Didn't wigan beat chelsea 3-1 earlier this season? Titus Bramble, Hugo Rodallega and Paul Scharner scoring for Wigan on that day. They should use that for motivation not the chelsea players the Wigan players

Can Wigan beat Chelsea and surprise everyone?
Well it is football...
And stranger things have happened...

Wigan are not very good away from home + added factor that a win will guarantee the title will be enough for Chelsea to give everything and go for a 10-1 bettering their London Rivals Spurs

i dunno why but im sooo confident for this game becuase wigan only won a couple away games and only scored 14 away all season and tud have the tougher opponents i think on the last day stoke

Award for most stupid comment goes to...

dream on fergie boy

That being said, don't see it happening.

Sadly I don't foresee any miracles. Liverpool showed no balls, what do you think Wigan will do at Stamford Bridge :'( :(

Sadly I don't foresee any miracles. Liverpool showed no balls, what do you think Wigan will do at Stamford Bridge :'( :(
chelsea are outright favourites, but wigan cost them the title with heskeys goal 2 seasons ago

chelsea are outright favourites, but wigan cost them the title with heskeys goal 2 seasons ago

i remember that and i want revenge next weekend we would of won the title if it wernt for him we did so well coming from like 6 points behind utd to be level and we could of gone two points clear at the top if heskey never scored that :(

If we don't beat Wigan then we don't deserve it to be honest.
If we do win I hope Drogba scores a few to beat Rooney to the GB, and Lampard to try and reach the 30 goal mark.

if chelsea score 5 or more goals against wigan then we have reached 100 goals in the premier league this season :D

what happens if both rooney and drogba finish with the same amount of goals do they both get a trophy each ??

one things for sure, neither player will settle for 2nd best. i think youre gonna see two massive games next week. united have nothing to lose, a draw does them no good, so they will get forward at every opportunity. chelsea know this, and they will remember what wigan have dont this seaon to them and 2 years ago costing them the title. they will aim to blow wigan away

Back