Ferguson hopes for Wigan favour

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 1K
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]urrent standings (League goals only)
(Including games played on April 26, 2010)[/SIZE][/FONT]

POS PLAYER TEAM GOALS FACTOR PTS
1 Lionel Messi Barcelona (Spa) 27 x 2 54
2 Wayne Rooney Man. United (Eng) 26 x 2 52
3= Didier Drogba Chelsea (Eng) 26 x 2 50
3= Gonzalo Higuain Real Madrid (Spa) 25 x 2 50
3= Antonio Di Natale Udinese (Ita) 25 x 2 50
6 Luis Suarez Ajax (Ned) 33 x 1.5 49.5
7 Darren Bent Sunderland (Eng) 24 x 2 48
8 Carlos Tévez Manchester City (Eng) 22 x 2 44
9 Seydou Doumbia Young Boys (Swi) 29 x 1.5 43.5
10= David Villa Valencia (Spa) 21 x 2 42
10= Stefan Kiessling Bayer Leverkusen (Ger) 21 x 2 42

it'll a bit of an ask for him

edited drogba to include todays goal. incidentally dzeko hit 20 leagues this SAF must sign him, a massive aerial threat who gets lots of goals, would probably cost about 25 million

Last edited:
You just wait to see N'zogbia scoring last min equaliser or winner. I said in the other thread that i have hopes on wigan than Liverpool. Wigan FTW..

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]urrent standings (League goals only)
(Including games played on April 26, 2010)[/SIZE][/FONT]

POS PLAYER TEAM GOALS FACTOR PTS
1 Lionel Messi Barcelona (Spa) 27 x 2 54
2 Wayne Rooney Man. United (Eng) 26 x 2 52
3= Didier Drogba Chelsea (Eng) 26 x 2 50
3= Gonzalo Higuain Real Madrid (Spa) 25 x 2 50
3= Antonio Di Natale Udinese (Ita) 25 x 2 50
6 Luis Suarez Ajax (Ned) 33 x 1.5 49.5
7 Darren Bent Sunderland (Eng) 24 x 2 48
8 Carlos Tévez Manchester City (Eng) 22 x 2 44
9 Seydou Doumbia Young Boys (Swi) 29 x 1.5 43.5
10= David Villa Valencia (Spa) 21 x 2 42
10= Stefan Kiessling Bayer Leverkusen (Ger) 21 x 2 42

it'll a bit of an ask for him

edited drogba to include todays goal. incidentally dzeko hit 20 leagues this SAF must sign him, a massive aerial threat who gets lots of goals, would probably cost about 25 million

Dzeko ain't all that in my opinion, Hangeland an Hughes had no problems with him.

Dzeko ain't all that in my opinion, Hangeland an Hughes had no problems with him.
thats cos wolfsburg as a side hevent been great this season. dzeko in a red shirt alosng side rooney and ahead of the supply from valencia would be a much tricker proposition. he hit 26 last season alongside grafite as they won the bundesliga

well.

Miracale do happen, and we need a ****** big one.

thats cos wolfsburg as a side hevent been great this season. dzeko in a red shirt alosng side rooney and ahead of the supply from valencia would be a much tricker proposition. he hit 26 last season alongside grafite as they won the bundesliga
We should make an exchange Berbatov for Dzeko:D

if chelsea score 5 or more goals against wigan then we have reached 100 goals in the premier league this season :D

Didn't arsenal reach 100 goals for the season a while back (this season). I remember something like that on BBc Sport

that was all competitions. chelsea can hit 100 goals in the league, which is no mean feat

No I checked bbc sport and it says Chelsea scored 60 and conceded 14 for this season in the league
chelsea are on 95 goals in the league this season, they are 3 away from breaking the records for most goals in a preimerleague season, current held by United (97 goals in the 1999-2000 season)

Didn't arsenal reach 100 goals for the season a while back (this season). I remember something like that on BBc Sport

yeah but not in the prem if chelsea score 5 or more we will have 100 in the prem chelsea have already reached a hundred in all comps

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

No I checked bbc sport and it says Chelsea scored 60 and conceded 14 for this season in the league

thats proberly chelseas home games

yes wigan did beat us earlier in the season but that was at the dw stadium were they have been strong this season and proberly the reason they are still in the premiership and even liverpool and recently arsenal fans can vouch for that. also cech was sent off when the game was 0-0 so it could have been different. our home record is great and i fully expect to win the game if we dont then we dont deserve to win the title.

yes wigan did beat us earlier in the season but that was at the dw stadium were they have been strong this season and proberly the reason they are still in the premiership and even liverpool and recently arsenal fans can vouch for that. also cech was sent off when the game was 0-0 so it could have been different. our home record is great and i fully expect to win the game if we dont then we dont deserve to win the title.

actually cech was sent off when it was 1-1 but it dont really make a difference lol

actually cech was sent off when it was 1-1 but it dont really make a difference lol

well ok lol we were still drawing. and chelsea has scored 95 goals in the league this season and conceded 32.

well ok lol we were still drawing. and chelsea has scored 95 goals in the league this season and conceded 32.

yep i really want us to break the record for the most goals along with drogba beating rooney for the golden boot cech winning the golden gloves and chelsea winning the premier league :D

Chelsea will reach 100 goals if Wigans Serbian goalie plays. He is the worst the Premier League.

Back