Ferguson is nervous, says Benitez

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez claims Man Utd counterpart Sir Alex Ferguson is nervous about the title race after the Reds thrash Blackburn 4-0.

More...

lol wut? Benitez started talking about Ferguson, and then claims Fergie started talking about him cos he's nervous :s. Don't bother Rafa, you've already shown you can't deal with Ferguson when it comes to mind-games, and its twice now you've cost your team by talking about others before games. Actually, do bother :)

For gods sake Benitez,just concerntrate on winning games for Liverpool.I thought you would of learned your lesson last time you tried to get involved in mind games with Ferguson,your teams form dipped and there's sky rocketed.Saying this kind of stuff is playing right into his hands.:@

Fergie must just laugh it off. Him and Arsen dont even bother with it anymore.

if fergie says stuff about liverpool no body jumps on his back and stars slating him soon as rafa says something every one jumps at rafa FACT!

if fergie says stuff about liverpool no body jumps on his back and stars slating him soon as rafa says something every one jumps at rafa FACT!
Most people would like to see Liverpool win the league,i certainly would,but when Rafa gets involved in this BS the only person it benefits is Ferguson.If he just concentrated on Liverpool and forgott about Ferguson an Man Utd they might of been clear at the top of the league by now.Nobody gives a **** about what Fergie says thats why nobody says anything.

Just watched that interview, I love how he only mentions Man Utd once and doesn't talk about SAF yet that's the whole focus of the story instead of the fact we dominated Blackburn close to the anniversary of Hillsborough.

For gods sake Benitez,just concerntrate on winning games for Liverpool.I thought you would of learned your lesson last time you tried to get involved in mind games with Ferguson,your teams form dipped and there's sky rocketed.Saying this kind of stuff is playing right into his hands.:@

I think our dip in form had more to do with the loss of Torres and Gerrard than Rafa's 'rant'.

Last edited:

But Ferguson has a great idea about how to conduct a team in terms of winning a league whereas Rafa doesn't [Yes I went there] Rafa has nothing on Ferguson to be honest no one has anything on Ferguson I would say Moyes is a better Manager than Rafa Venger. What he has done with Everton from a budget of which comes from his own pocket is a nothing less than remarkable.

i don`t think any of the **** managers say in the press makes a diffrence its whats said in the dressing room behind closed doors that matters, both managers should put the handbags away and talk about there own squard and not each others! i maybe wrong but i think didn`t rafa start all this rubbish again!?!

But Ferguson has a great idea about how to conduct a team in terms of winning a league whereas Rafa doesn't [Yes I went there] Rafa has nothing on Ferguson to be honest no one has anything on Ferguson I would say Moyes is a better Manager than Rafa Venger. What he has done with Everton from a budget of which comes from his own pocket is a nothing less than remarkable.

So Valencia didn't win La Liga?

Rafa should learn his strengths and weaknesses. he is **** at mind games. **** in a major way.

i see you have been taking acid again. moyes is good but what rafa has done for liverpool is massive. holliuer (spelling) was on his way to put liverpool back on the map but the heart attack messed him up and his signings dint match what the fans and he wanted. im the first to admit rafa has made some bad ones but he has brought the players that changed us in to title challanges. IN RAFA WE TRUST

Great in what way.
Great at sounding spanish. yes
Great at doing an impression of a fat spanish waiter. yes
Great at winning the premier league. No

Great at finishing his supper
Great at remembering fakhts
Great at signing fullbacks

He's just great.

Back