• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 1K
Great at finishing his supper
Great at remembering fakhts
Great at signing fullbacks

He's just great.
you must be agreeing with me because if your'e liverpool fan why would you bring up full backs.
degen=useless
dossena. he may have scored goals that added gloss to the scoreline against united and real but he still sucks.
John arne riise (arrested for heading the wrong way)

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

go rafa, go rafa!!
Go rafa go. with your guidance we can once again put together some good form but ultimately ended anywher from 2nd to 4th every year and if we're lucky maybe with a squad full of retards we'll win a cup on penalties ( the only way liverpool are capable of winning something)

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

To be fair to the liverpool fans i've been mocking i think they have a chance against chelsea today. bolton scored three times using their long ball game and liverpool use a similar long ball strategy but with better players. so i'm sure if skrtel, carragher and reina can lump it upfield every time you have the ball you'll have a chance. then again essien could just own gerrard again and things could get embarresing.

benitez is one to talk, anyway 5 years on he's yet to win a league title after promising one when he first arrived, he's spent over 196million on player and out of all the "next zidanes" he's bought i would have bought torres skrtel and possibily agger rest and muck. I realise in this climate managers never get enough time to carry out their squad plan but he seriously should of been told to jog on long ago, and if it wasn't for that CL win he would of been sacked that year

Last edited:
to be fair m8 if you look at the squad he had for that champions league win and look at wot manchester united squad that won the champions league you will see the diffrence. and to say you would only have agger,skertel and torres in ya team aint quite fair considering xabi alonso pepe reine and mascherano have played a massive part for liverpool in the past 3 years. i agree liverpool need wingers and full backs and a new striker and then they would be quality

i see you have been taking acid again. moyes is good but what rafa has done for liverpool is massive. holliuer (spelling) was on his way to put liverpool back on the map but the heart attack messed him up and his signings dint match what the fans and he wanted. im the first to admit rafa has made some bad ones but he has brought the players that changed us in to title challanges. IN RAFA WE TRUST

Massive yes coming 4th well done.
You aren't challenging for title Manchester will easily walk away with title and spit on your record in years to come.

benitez is one to talk, anyway 5 years on he's yet to win a league title after promising one when he first arrived, he's spent over 196million on player and out of all the "next zidanes" he's bought i would have bought torres skrtel and possibily agger rest and muck. I realise in this climate managers never get enough time to carry out their squad plan but he seriously should of been told to jog on long ago, and if it wasn't for that CL win he would of been sacked that year

Ferguson was appointed manager at Old Trafford on 6 November 1986.
In the 1992/1993 season he then won his first league title with United ending United's 26-year wait for a League Championship

Please remind me again how long did it take before ferguson won the league yea shush get off Rafas back IN RAFA WE TRUST!

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Great in what way.
Great at sounding spanish. yes
Great at doing an impression of a fat spanish waiter. yes
Great at winning the premier league. No

And for fergie

Great at being a pensioner. yes
Great at lookin like an alchie with his old purple conk. yes
Great at being a scank (scotch mank) yes

Last edited:
And for fergie

Great at being a pensioner. yes
Great at lookin like an alchie with his old purple conk. yes
Great at being a scank (scotch mank) yes

And for fergie

Great at winning the premier league. ten times. yes
Great at winning champions league. twice, more than rafa. yes
Great at knocking liverpool off their ******* perch. yes.

Greatest manager ever. Yes

And all while being an old scank.

This thread is hilarious, Man Utd fans make me smile lots and lots. :wub:

Great at knocking liverpool off their ******* perch. yes.

To be honest it wasn't Ferguson at all. Dalglish was a different man after Hillsborough.

This thread is hilarious, Man Utd fans make me smile lots and lots. :wub:

To be honest it wasn't Ferguson at all. Dalglish was a different man after Hillsborough.
be fair. quite a lot of it was ferguson. also tradgedy doesn't make you less succesful. charlton and busby survived munich while many of their friends died and won the european cup ten years later.

also i'm glad i make you and TheHig smile

Last edited:
Nah Alex is the best and Torrific don't you dare rip the Scottish you know nothing your brain is so tiny and your sight is narrow that you can't see that Manchester United is and will be for the next 10 years a better club than Liverpool

Manchester United are dominating Liverpool in League
Manchester United are dominating Liverpool in Champions League These days
Manchester United are dominating Liverpool in club affairs [You lot washing your linen in public]

They are a more successful club than you lot are.

This is coming from a Neutral.

Manchester United are dominating Liverpool in Champions League These days

Sorry I must of missed that. Aren't Liverpool number 1 in the UEFA rankings at the moment?

Sorry I must of missed that. Aren't Liverpool number 1 in the UEFA rankings at the moment?

Rankings mean nothing when the actual Champions are 5th and the all time most winners are 13th below the likes of Lyon, Werder Bremen and Sevilla. Uefa rankings are about as credible as FIFA rankings which are about as credible as a crack head.

Number 1 team in Europe are the Champions.

Lee those rankings are pish, but its true Liverpool have been as consistent as anyone in the CL recently. Although thats because they haven't been able to mount a PL challenge, and now they have, they're out at the quarters :D. And you can't say Hillsborough was a huge factor in Liverpool's decline-although having said that, it wasn't just Ferguson, teams like Arsenal and Leeds won the league too.

There's no point in those petty arguments about Fergie/Rafa. However, as a manager, Ferguson > Rafa. Fact.

Lee those rankings are pish, but its true Liverpool have been as consistent as anyone in the CL recently.

Yeah that's what I was implying. Of course we aren't the best team in Europe but we have been far better than Man Utd in the CL over the past 5 seasons or so.

Well, slightly better :P. Our performances have been similar apart from the year you made it to the final and we got knocked out at the group stage. And in that period Liverpool haven't mounted one title challenge, whereas we have, which is one of the main reasons you've been able to do so well there.

Back