Ferguson questions key decisions

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson says key decisions went against his team after their 2-0 defeat at Liverpool.

More...

What a baby. Man U got away with murder in this game. Mascherano and Lucas were called for a foul a number of times when they didnt even make contact. United players were flopping left and right and there were ridiculous strings of fouls going in United's favor.

Both sending offs were completely justified, too. He whacked the **** out of Torres.

What a baby. Man U got away with murder in this game. Mascherano and Lucas were called for a foul a number of times when they didnt even make contact. United players were flopping left and right and there were ridiculous strings of fouls going in United's favor.

Both sending offs were completely justified, too. He whacked the **** out of Torres.

well that's a load of tosh.
besides the sendings off, they were justified.
but the ref was rubbish, not just against Man United, although how did Carragher get sent off?

not again -.-

my impression of sir alex has always been good. until recently when he started criticizing refs. if he's so good, he should go referee a game himself.

I assume this rant is for Carra not getting sent off, which he should have been.

lol did you even watch the game?
if so tell me how carragher didnt get sent off, how evra got booked for two fouls(one of which was a torres dive) while lucas made like 7or8 fouls and didnt get a card.

lol did you even watch the game?
if so tell me how carragher didnt get sent off, how evra got booked for two fouls(one of which was a torres dive) while lucas made like 7or8 fouls and didnt get a card.

Fletcher hacks every game and never gets punished.

Fletcher never gets punished? I do agree that he sometimes got away with it but never? Dude, you do remember what happened to him for last year's Champions League do you?

Fletcher never gets punished? I do agree that he sometimes got away with it but never? Dude, you do remember what happened to him for last year's Champions League do you?
Yeah he got two yellow cards in two different games so he missed the final, he may of been punished in that way, but some of the tackles deserved red. Carragher should of been sent off though

funny how when ronaldo dived it was like the front page news but when torres dived nothing...

funny how when ronaldo dived it was like the front page news but when torres dived nothing...
Hmm well lets see, oh maybe because Ronaldo ALWAYS does it and if he doesn't get his way he moans and cries and runs to SAF who moans some more.

Torres dives quite a lot. Your being a bit harsh on Ferguson. He did complain about a few decisions but he did admit liverpool were the better team.

Man Utd always get there own way in games so its about time it did change.

Torres dives quite a lot. Your being a bit harsh on Ferguson. He did complain about a few decisions but he did admit liverpool were the better team.

wow that's a miracle

The real miracle would be wenger seeing something.;)

you could get done for going off topic for that. The title of the thread clealy says, "Ferguson questions key decisions", not "Wenger questions key decisions.

Nice to know.
There weren't really any key decision he had to make so i guess they couldn't have gone against us. i think liverpool probably got most the little decisions.

Even if some decisions went Man Utd's way, I still think Liverpool would have won... Both teams were lucky and unlucky with some decisions made.

Back