Ferguson questions key decisions

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 2K
Yeah i doubt it made any difference was just mentioning ti because its what the thread is about.

No top managers can. it's what makes them top managers.

I wouldn't moan. You won. (A)

liverpool are loved by the media
Tbh that's really not true, there's always loads of rubbish going round in the media about this and that and Rafa's future when it's not true.

fergie is such a **** whinning on, what about all the things that go manu`s way? liverpool deserved there win congrats to them! imo both vidic and carraghers should have been straight reds as they were both the last man so evened it self out as they both got yellow so nothing to moan about there!
i just love how SOME arrgant manu fans were saying they were going to win like 0-3 same as the champions league final v barca so arrgant glad that liverpool wiped the smile of there faces!^^)

Is anybody even surprised by this? Fergie hates Rafa, Rafa hates Fergie.. Rafa wins.. Fergie moans..

This has happened for the umm last 3 matches between Liverpool and United I believe? :)

Yeah he got two yellow cards in two different games so he missed the final, he may of been punished in that way, but some of the tackles deserved red. Carragher should of been sent off though
Fletcher missed the final due to a straight red for a good tackle.:(

Leave him out of this.

you brought him in by beinghis parrot and saying Fletcher 'hacks every game'.
the way he plays you could say that about a number of players, it's a pathetic criticism tackling and breaking up teams is part of the game. it really annoys me every time Arsene goes to the Reebok or Ewood park and drops points and whinges about players and teams being 'anti-football'

fergie is such a **** whinning on, what about all the things that go manu`s way? liverpool deserved there win congrats to them! imo both vidic and carraghers should have been straight reds as they were both the last man so evened it self out as they both got yellow so nothing to moan about there!

and he congratulated them, he said they deserved to win, honestly the criticism is pathetic putting words in his mouth. he wasn't wrong the ref was awful and Liverpool were the better team.

Last edited:
you brought him in by beinghis parrot and saying Fletcher 'hacks every game'.
the way he plays you could say that about a number of players, it's a pathetic criticism tackling and breaking up teams is part of the game. it really annoys me every time Arsene goes to the Reebok or Ewood park and drops points and whinges about players and teams being 'anti-football'

and he congratulated them, he said they deserved to win, honestly the criticism is pathetic putting words in his mouth. he wasn't wrong the ref was awful and Liverpool were the better team.

Not biased views ;)

Yes, the ref wasn't great, and yes, Liverpool were the better team. What angers me is the implication Liverpool saw any favoritism. The game was called pretty evenly. United got their fair share of bad calls going their way. Carragher, sure... but that's the kind of call that happens every game. United got plenty back to make up for it... many of them where there was little or no contact.

It really does come down to SAF hating Rafa and not wanting to give him anything resembling credit whatsoever.

Hardly, as he said liverpool were the better team which i'm pretty sure is praise.

Benitez is the pathetic one who won't call him sir or ever praise ferguson.

this is the problem with taggart, he loses and its the refs fault, liverpool fought well all game for benitez, Lucas was class and they deserved a win,

fergie does praise liverpool

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIJrPejM88A"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

see. he did mentions decisions but he admits liverpool were better and deserved the win.

Yeah he got two yellow cards in two different games so he missed the final, he may of been punished in that way, but some of the tackles deserved red. Carragher should of been sent off though

i dont know if this has been brought up,

but kinger fletcher got sent off against arsenal for a fair tackle in the semi finals off the champions league, that wasnt fair, he was amazing in that run and didnt deserve to be screwd by the ref, i think that cost utd the trophy last year.

but anyway fergie shut up mate, on sunday liverpool where the better side, you made the balls up, should of played 5 in midfield, even if carragher did get sent off, i dont utd would of scored anayway. truely shocking display, and as most now i am a biased utd supporter.

i dont know if this has been brought up,

but kinger fletcher got sent off against arsenal for a fair tackle in the semi finals off the champions league, that wasnt fair, he was amazing in that run and didnt deserve to be screwd by the ref, i think that cost utd the trophy last year.

but anyway fergie shut up mate, on sunday liverpool where the better side, you made the balls up, should of played 5 in midfield, even if carragher did get sent off, i dont utd would of scored anayway. truely shocking display, and as most now i am a biased utd supporter.

One) Welcome Back

Two) Nice to see some unbiased comments from you

Back