Ferguson rules out January buys

We hardly ever sign anyone in January and when we do sometimes they flop. The only bit of business I think he will do is recall Cleverley.

I don't think he'll recall Cleverly. He sent him out on loan for the season so that he could get a seasons worth of Premier League football. We're not lacking in the centre of midfield and he's getting regular game time and playing well at Wigan. He'll stay there for the rest of the season and come back next year when we'll sell Carrick/Hargreaves and make space for him.

Am I remembering correctly that Man Utd bought Vidic and someone in the January transfer window a fear years ago? So Fergie does sometimes buy in January but we'll have to wait and see if he does this January, regardless of what he's said.

Think we could use a decent right winger unless Valencia is returning soon from injury?

Think we could use a decent right winger unless Valencia is returning soon from injury?

February. We've done very well without him tbh, don't think we need anyone tbh.

February. We've done very well without him tbh, don't think we need anyone tbh.

True, but I think when Valencia comes back that's when Rooney will get back amongst the goals as them two play very well together.

Am I remembering correctly that Man Utd bought Vidic and someone in the January transfer window a fear years ago? So Fergie does sometimes buy in January but we'll have to wait and see if he does this January, regardless of what he's said.

He bought Vidic and Evra in the same January transfer window in 06 and those two have been one of the only meaningful transfers he made in january for a while.

He bought Vidic and Evra in the same January transfer window in 06 and those two have been one of the only meaningful transfers he made in january for a while.

Ye I couldn't remember who they signed along with Vidic. You'll know a lot more than me about Man Utds transfers so fair enough

Wasnt Nani and Anderson in january ?

We hardly ever sign anyone in January and when we do sometimes they flop. The only bit of business I think he will do is recall Cleverley.

Hold your horses, didnt we sign Vidic and Evra both in the January transfer window?